Fletcher, Cuellar & Sessegnon (Golazo) see Sunderland to 3-1 win at 10-man Fulham
- November 18, 2012
Fulham 1 – Sunderland 3 (Premier League, November 18, 2012) (Alternative highlights.) Fulham were reduced to ten men when Brede Hangeland saw red for a tackle on Lee Cattermole. Early in the second half, Steven Fletcher got on the end of an Adam Johnson ball and finished with aplomb to put Sunderland 1-0 up. Substitute Mladen Petric equalised for Fulham on 62 but seconds later it was 3-1 as Carlos Cuellar restored the Sunderland advantage. Stephane Sessegnon made it 3-1 with a cracking effort.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi