Walcott wins it for Arsenal to finally put plucky Brighton away
- January 26, 2013
Brighton & Hove Albion 2 – Arsenal 3 (FA Cup. January 26, 2013) Olivier Giroud fired the Gunners ahead with a curlling golazo into the top corner. Szczesny made a terrific point blank save to deny Brighton, before Ashley Barnes did manage to equalise for Brighton with a header. Brighton then thought they were ahead, but the goal was ruled out for offside. Olivier Giroud got his second to make it 2-1. Leonardo Ulloa drew Brighton level once again, heading in from a perfect cross. Theo Walcott won it for the Gunners with a deflected strike on 85′.
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...