Walcott wins it for Arsenal to finally put plucky Brighton away
- January 26, 2013
Brighton & Hove Albion 2 – Arsenal 3 (FA Cup. January 26, 2013) Olivier Giroud fired the Gunners ahead with a curlling golazo into the top corner. Szczesny made a terrific point blank save to deny Brighton, before Ashley Barnes did manage to equalise for Brighton with a header. Brighton then thought they were ahead, but the goal was ruled out for offside. Olivier Giroud got his second to make it 2-1. Leonardo Ulloa drew Brighton level once again, heading in from a perfect cross. Theo Walcott won it for the Gunners with a deflected strike on 85′.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi