- Marouane Fellaini says it was easy for critics to make him a scapegoat when David Moyes failed at Man United
- Olympiakos pay wonderful tribute to retiring defender Eric Abidal [Video]
- NUTS! Moussa Dembélé nutmegs Andros Townsend at Spurs training, then scores! [Video]
- Jose Mourinho receives phone call during presser, doesn’t know how to simply silence it [Video]
- Arsene Wenger: ‘There’s a special atmosphere at Anfield, I have huge respect for Liverpool fans’ [Video]
Walcott wins it for Arsenal to finally put plucky Brighton away
Brighton & Hove Albion 2 – Arsenal 3 (FA Cup. January 26, 2013) Olivier Giroud fired the Gunners ahead with a curlling golazo into the top corner. Szczesny made a terrific point blank save to deny Brighton, before Ashley Barnes did manage to equalise for Brighton with a header. Brighton then thought they were ahead, but the goal was ruled out for offside. Olivier Giroud got his second to make it 2-1. Leonardo Ulloa drew Brighton level once again, heading in from a perfect cross. Theo Walcott won it for the Gunners with a deflected strike on 85′.
- Updated: January 26, 2013