Walcott wins it for Arsenal to finally put plucky Brighton away
- January 26, 2013
Brighton & Hove Albion 2 – Arsenal 3 (FA Cup. January 26, 2013) Olivier Giroud fired the Gunners ahead with a curlling golazo into the top corner. Szczesny made a terrific point blank save to deny Brighton, before Ashley Barnes did manage to equalise for Brighton with a header. Brighton then thought they were ahead, but the goal was ruled out for offside. Olivier Giroud got his second to make it 2-1. Leonardo Ulloa drew Brighton level once again, heading in from a perfect cross. Theo Walcott won it for the Gunners with a deflected strike on 85′.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...