- Adriano announces on Twitter that he’s signed for Ligue 2 club Le Havre
- Harry Kane posts Christmas Jumper pic on Instagram as Spurs head to Leicester
- Italian legend Christian Vieri shared a racy Christmas message from a female admirer [Picture]
- Andy Murray bags an Alexis Sanchez Arsenal shirt for Christmas!
- Sunderland winger Adam Johnson TROLLS Newcastle with Christmas message!
Adebayor goes from hero to zero as Spurs collapse 5-2 at Arsenal
Arsenal 5 – Tottenham 2 (Premier League, November 17, 2012) (Extended Highlights & MOTD highlights.) Spurs had the ball in the Arsenal net early on, old boy William Gallas lashing into the roof of the net, but he was correctly flagged offside. Spurs did score soon after, easily breaking the Arsenal offside trap, for Emmanuel Adebayor to eventually score from the rebound after a good save by Szczesny. From hero to zero, Emmanuel Adebayor was then incredibly sent off for a high sliding tackle. Hugo Lloris pulled off a good if a bit spectacular save from an Olivier Giroud header. From zero to hero, Per Mertesacker atoned for his offside trap fail with a looping header to make it 1-1. Santi Cazorla shot just over from long range. Lukas Podolski gave the Gunners the lead going into the half-time break. Olivier Giroud made it 3-1 right on half-time. Santi Cazorla finished off a great move between Arsenal’s front 3 to make it 4-1. Gareth Bale pulled it back to 4-2 on 71′. Theo Walcott put the gloss back on the scoreline in injury time to make it 5-2.
Post match interview: Arsene Wenger.
- Updated: November 17, 2012