Misses prove costly for Gunners as Blackburn knock Arsenal out of the Cup
- February 16, 2013
Arsenal 0 – Blackburn 1 (FA Cup, February 16, 2013) (Alternative Highlights) Markus Olsson had a great chance early on but he fluffed his volley well wide of the target. Gervinho missed a great chance when put through 1 on 1, dragging his effort wide. Colin Kazim-Richards gave Blackburn the lead in the 72nd minute. Olivier Giroud and Mikel Arteta had a great chances in the 93rd minute to equalise, but a great save and poor shot respectively saw the chances go a-begging.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi