Mooney & Cox bag braces as Leyton Orient win at Alfreton Town
- December 2, 2012
Alfreton Town 2 – Leyton Orient 4 (FA Cup 2nd round, December 2, 2012) Non-leaguers Alfreton had a dream start when Paul Clayton scored after just four minutes. Orient tied the match in the 35th when Dean Cox collected the ball near the right byline and cuts back in past his marker before curling a shot into the far corner of the net. A back post volley from Dave Mooney turned the contest in the O’s favour on the half hour. Dave Mooney collected his second of the game in the 35th with a header to leave Alfreton starring defeat in the face. Alfreton gave themselves hope when Ben Tomlinson rattled in a close range shot from a second half corner. Another from Dean Cox sealed the win.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi