Goals from Giroud, Walcott & Cazorla see Arsenal win 3-1 at West Ham
- October 6, 2012
West Ham 1 – Arsenal 3 (Premier League, October 6, 2012) (Longer highlights, MOTD highlights) The Irons took the lead in the 13th minute when Mohamed Diame cut in from the left, beat a defender in the process, and finished with a quality strike that bent into the far corner of the goal from 12 yards. The Gunners levelled in the 41st minute when Olivier Giroud netted his first EPL goal with a tidy near post finish from Podolski’s left-wing cross. Fifteen minutes from time Giroud freed Theo Walcott through the centre and the forward coolly tucked the ball in the net. Arsenal moved into an unassailable 3-1 lead in the 82nd minute when Santi Cazorla laced a beauty into the top corner following Walcott’s forward run.
Individual highlights: Olivier Giroud.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...