Goals from Giroud, Walcott & Cazorla see Arsenal win 3-1 at West Ham
- October 6, 2012
West Ham 1 – Arsenal 3 (Premier League, October 6, 2012) (Longer highlights, MOTD highlights) The Irons took the lead in the 13th minute when Mohamed Diame cut in from the left, beat a defender in the process, and finished with a quality strike that bent into the far corner of the goal from 12 yards. The Gunners levelled in the 41st minute when Olivier Giroud netted his first EPL goal with a tidy near post finish from Podolski’s left-wing cross. Fifteen minutes from time Giroud freed Theo Walcott through the centre and the forward coolly tucked the ball in the net. Arsenal moved into an unassailable 3-1 lead in the 82nd minute when Santi Cazorla laced a beauty into the top corner following Walcott’s forward run.
Individual highlights: Olivier Giroud.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi