Goals from Giroud, Walcott & Cazorla see Arsenal win 3-1 at West Ham
- October 6, 2012
West Ham 1 – Arsenal 3 (Premier League, October 6, 2012) (Longer highlights, MOTD highlights) The Irons took the lead in the 13th minute when Mohamed Diame cut in from the left, beat a defender in the process, and finished with a quality strike that bent into the far corner of the goal from 12 yards. The Gunners levelled in the 41st minute when Olivier Giroud netted his first EPL goal with a tidy near post finish from Podolski’s left-wing cross. Fifteen minutes from time Giroud freed Theo Walcott through the centre and the forward coolly tucked the ball in the net. Arsenal moved into an unassailable 3-1 lead in the 82nd minute when Santi Cazorla laced a beauty into the top corner following Walcott’s forward run.
Individual highlights: Olivier Giroud.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...