- Nasty! Juventus youth striker kicks out at Barcelona’s captain after a shirt tug [Video]
- Sevilla kid Antonio Zarzana pulls off a Zinedine Zidane turn before scoring v Deportivo [Video]
- Ex-Chelsea man Salomon Kalou has chosen an interesting way of staying loose during Xmas [Pictures]
- Incredible! St Mirren’s Stephen Mallan (18) opened his SPL account with a goal of season contender
- Amigos do Zico 9 – Estrelas do Futebol 10: Robinho & Seedorf amongst the scorers [Highlights]
League One: Notts County hit Carlisle for four; Sanchez Watt lifts Colchester; Crawley beat Bury 3-2
Carlisle 0 – Notts County 4 (League One, October 13, 2012) Jeff Hughes put the Magpies ahead when he ghosted in to head in Alan Judge’s cross from close range. Jordan Stewart’s low cross from the left was touched in by Neal Bishop to give Notts a 2-0 half-time lead. Former Carlisle striker Francois Zoko made it 3-0 from 12 yards out and Jamal Campbell-Ryce netted a penalty after he was fouled by Chris Chantler.
Colchester 1 – Stevenage 0 (League One, October 13, 2012) Sanchez Watt’s winner gave Colchester all three points and ended 10-man Stevenage’s unbeaten league record.
Hartlepool 1 – Doncaster 1 (League One, October 13, 2012) A late equaliser from Doncaster captain Rob Jones earned a point at Hartlepool. The home side looked on course for victory when Neil Austin converted a second-half penalty, awarded for a foul on veteran striker Steve Howard.
Crawley 3 – Bury 2 (League One, October 13, 2012) Crawley had been two goals to the good, after Nicky Adams turned home a Mike Jones delivery and Hope Akpan rifled a low drive into the bottom corner. However, Bury fought back and drew level through headers from both Tom Hopper and Andy Bishop. But the comeback was in vain as Adams’s attempted cross looped over Trevor Carson to secure three points.
Scunthorpe 1 – Brentford 1 (League One, October 13, 2012) Leon Clarke’s sixth goal in eight games rescued a point for Scunthorpe at home to Brentford.
- Updated: October 13, 2012