Leaders Palace sink Derby; Rhodes hat-trick lifts Rovers; Bristol City hold Blackpool; Bolton-Barnsley draw
- November 17, 2012
Crystal Palace 3 – Derby 0 (Championship, November 17, 2012) Glenn Murray headed Palace in front before Andre Moritz volleyed in the home side’s second after the break. And, with nine minutes remaining, Murray wrapped up the three points with his seventh goal in four games.
Peterborough 1 – Blackburn 4 (Championship, November 17, 2012) A Jordan Rhodes hat-trick helped secure Henning Berg his first win as Blackburn manager, lifted Rovers into the play-off places, and sent Peterborough to the bottom of the Championship table.
Bristol City 1 – Blackpool 1 (Championship, November 17, 2012) A Steven Davies penalty with nine minutes left had given the home side hope of a rare win after a run of seven successive defeats, but an injury-time Thomas Ince penalty secured a point for Blackpool and denied hosts Bristol City a first win since September.
Bolton 1 – Barnsley 1 (Championship, November 17, 2012) Barnsley ended a run of four straight Championship defeats thanks to Craig Davies’s equaliser against Bolton.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...