- The best goals of 2014: Valencia CF [Official video]
- Arsenal fans sing “Lukas Podolski we want you to stay” at Upton Park [Video]
- Luis Suarez interviewed about life at Barcelona & discusses Neymar and Leo Messi [Video]
- Manchester United’s Louis van Gaal still believes United can win title [Video]
- Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas has a history of leading the PL assists chart at the halfway stage [Graphic]
Leaders Palace sink Derby; Rhodes hat-trick lifts Rovers; Bristol City hold Blackpool; Bolton-Barnsley draw
Crystal Palace 3 – Derby 0 (Championship, November 17, 2012) Glenn Murray headed Palace in front before Andre Moritz volleyed in the home side’s second after the break. And, with nine minutes remaining, Murray wrapped up the three points with his seventh goal in four games.
Peterborough 1 – Blackburn 4 (Championship, November 17, 2012) A Jordan Rhodes hat-trick helped secure Henning Berg his first win as Blackburn manager, lifted Rovers into the play-off places, and sent Peterborough to the bottom of the Championship table.
Bristol City 1 – Blackpool 1 (Championship, November 17, 2012) A Steven Davies penalty with nine minutes left had given the home side hope of a rare win after a run of seven successive defeats, but an injury-time Thomas Ince penalty secured a point for Blackpool and denied hosts Bristol City a first win since September.
Bolton 1 – Barnsley 1 (Championship, November 17, 2012) Barnsley ended a run of four straight Championship defeats thanks to Craig Davies’s equaliser against Bolton.
- Updated: November 17, 2012