Leaders Palace sink Derby; Rhodes hat-trick lifts Rovers; Bristol City hold Blackpool; Bolton-Barnsley draw
- November 17, 2012
Crystal Palace 3 – Derby 0 (Championship, November 17, 2012) Glenn Murray headed Palace in front before Andre Moritz volleyed in the home side’s second after the break. And, with nine minutes remaining, Murray wrapped up the three points with his seventh goal in four games.
Peterborough 1 – Blackburn 4 (Championship, November 17, 2012) A Jordan Rhodes hat-trick helped secure Henning Berg his first win as Blackburn manager, lifted Rovers into the play-off places, and sent Peterborough to the bottom of the Championship table.
Bristol City 1 – Blackpool 1 (Championship, November 17, 2012) A Steven Davies penalty with nine minutes left had given the home side hope of a rare win after a run of seven successive defeats, but an injury-time Thomas Ince penalty secured a point for Blackpool and denied hosts Bristol City a first win since September.
Bolton 1 – Barnsley 1 (Championship, November 17, 2012) Barnsley ended a run of four straight Championship defeats thanks to Craig Davies’s equaliser against Bolton.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi