Knockaert’s stunners lift Leicester to 2nd; in-form Palace win at Wolves; Bolton draw 2-2 with Leeds
- October 2, 2012
Huddersfield 0 – Leicester 2 (Championship, October 2, 2012) Anthony Knockaert scored scored world-class goal for Leicester, the first from 35 yards in the 30th minute and the second on the hour from close range after Paul Konchesky’s ball into the box.
Wolves 1 – Crystal Palace 2 (Championship, October 2, 2012) Sylvan Ebanks-Blake gave Wolves a 53rd-minute lead but Wilfried Zaha’s goals in the 67th and 73rd minutes delivered Palace another fine away win after Saturday’s success at Bolton.
Bolton 2 – Leeds 2 (Championship, October 2, 2012) A late header from Kevin Davies grabbed Bolton Wanderers a 2-2 draw with Leeds United at the Reebok Stadium and eased the pressure on boss Owen Coyle. Davies had headed Bolton into a 14th minute lead but a Sam Byram header and Luciano Becchio’s 50th minute penalty put the visitors in command until Davies headed in a Martin Petrov cross 11 minutes from time.
Hull 2 – Blackpool 3 (Championship, October 2, 2012) Hull were overturned in dramatic fashion by a strong Blackpool side, with both sides taking the lead, before late goals from Kevin Phillips and Nouha Dicko sealed victory for the Tangerines.
Brighton 1 – Ipswich 1 (Championship, October 2, 2012) Daryl Murphy put the visitors in front in the first half with Will Buckley levelling the affair with just 10 minutes left to run.
Bristol City 1 – Millwall 1 (Championship, October 2, 2012)
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]