Knockaert’s stunners lift Leicester to 2nd; in-form Palace win at Wolves; Bolton draw 2-2 with Leeds
- October 2, 2012
Huddersfield 0 – Leicester 2 (Championship, October 2, 2012) Anthony Knockaert scored scored world-class goal for Leicester, the first from 35 yards in the 30th minute and the second on the hour from close range after Paul Konchesky’s ball into the box.
Wolves 1 – Crystal Palace 2 (Championship, October 2, 2012) Sylvan Ebanks-Blake gave Wolves a 53rd-minute lead but Wilfried Zaha’s goals in the 67th and 73rd minutes delivered Palace another fine away win after Saturday’s success at Bolton.
Bolton 2 – Leeds 2 (Championship, October 2, 2012) A late header from Kevin Davies grabbed Bolton Wanderers a 2-2 draw with Leeds United at the Reebok Stadium and eased the pressure on boss Owen Coyle. Davies had headed Bolton into a 14th minute lead but a Sam Byram header and Luciano Becchio’s 50th minute penalty put the visitors in command until Davies headed in a Martin Petrov cross 11 minutes from time.
Hull 2 – Blackpool 3 (Championship, October 2, 2012) Hull were overturned in dramatic fashion by a strong Blackpool side, with both sides taking the lead, before late goals from Kevin Phillips and Nouha Dicko sealed victory for the Tangerines.
Brighton 1 – Ipswich 1 (Championship, October 2, 2012) Daryl Murphy put the visitors in front in the first half with Will Buckley levelling the affair with just 10 minutes left to run.
Bristol City 1 – Millwall 1 (Championship, October 2, 2012)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...