Ipswich down Leicester 1-0; Leeds edge Millwall; Hull whack five past Birmingham; Burnley down Addicks; Forest win at Wednesday
- March 2, 2013
Ipswich 1 – Leicester 0 (Championship, March 2, 2013) David McGoldrick’s 85th minute winner dented the Fixes’ promotion push.
Leeds 1 – Millwall 0 (Championship, March 2, 2013) Stephen Warnick scored a winning penalty for Leeds after Ross McCormack had missed a first half spot-kick.
Hull 5 – Birmingham 2 (Championship, March 2, 2013) Hull’s promotion push continued in a thrashing of Birmingham in which George Boyd, on loan from Peterborough, bagged a brace on his full debut, red-hot Mohamed Gedo scored two of his own, while Robert Koren got himself on the scoresheet.
Charlton 0 – Burnley 1 (Championship, March 2, 2013) Charlie Austin netted the only goal of the game.
Sheffield Wednesday 0 – Nottingham Forest 1 (Championship, March 2, 2013) Radoslaw Majewski scored the winner after 27 minutes.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi