- Geoff Shreeves chats with Jim Carrey & Jeff Daniels pre Arsenal 1 – Man United 2 [video]
- David Moyes split his trousers during his 1st game at Real Sociedad [Pictures]
- Tottenham confirm special relationship with Real Madrid is now over
- Crystal Palace v Liverpool: Predicted line-ups, preview & betting tips
- Pep Guardiola after Bayern 4 – Hoffenheim 0: We didn’t play all that well!
Ipswich down Leicester 1-0; Leeds edge Millwall; Hull whack five past Birmingham; Burnley down Addicks; Forest win at Wednesday
Ipswich 1 – Leicester 0 (Championship, March 2, 2013) David McGoldrick’s 85th minute winner dented the Fixes’ promotion push.
Leeds 1 – Millwall 0 (Championship, March 2, 2013) Stephen Warnick scored a winning penalty for Leeds after Ross McCormack had missed a first half spot-kick.
Hull 5 – Birmingham 2 (Championship, March 2, 2013) Hull’s promotion push continued in a thrashing of Birmingham in which George Boyd, on loan from Peterborough, bagged a brace on his full debut, red-hot Mohamed Gedo scored two of his own, while Robert Koren got himself on the scoresheet.
Charlton 0 – Burnley 1 (Championship, March 2, 2013) Charlie Austin netted the only goal of the game.
Sheffield Wednesday 0 – Nottingham Forest 1 (Championship, March 2, 2013) Radoslaw Majewski scored the winner after 27 minutes.
- Updated: March 2, 2013