Wolves win at Millwall; Huddersfield win late against Boro; Posh 2-2 Addicks draw; Blues hold Blackpool; Bolton sink Rovers
- March 5, 2013
Millwall 0 – Wolves 2 (Championship, March 5, 2013) After ten attempts Dean Saunders’ finally claimed his first win at Wolves, Sylvan Ebanks-Blake wrapping up the win with a cracking overhead volley.
Huddersfield 2 – Middlesbrough 1 (Championship, March 5, 2013) Boro took the lead through Scott McDonald with 12 minutes remaining, but the Terriers hit back in the final stages through Alan Lee (86) and Daniel Ward (90).
Peterborough 2 – Charlton 2 (Championship, March 5, 2013) Posh went ahead through Danny Swanson after 24 minutes but the Addicks rallied to lead through Johnnie Jackson (55) and Danny Haynes (59). The Posh secured a point as Michael Bostwick fired home 19 minutes from time.
Birmingham 1 – Blackpool 1 (Championship, March 5, 2013) The Blues lead through Curtis Davies’ late first half strike, but Kirk Broadfoot drew Blackpool level in the 74th.
Burnley 1 – Barnsley 1 (Championship, March 5, 2013) Burnley took the lead through Charlie Austin in the ninth minute but the Tykes, who slip into the relegation zone by dint of Wolves’ win, levelled after 84 minutes through Tomasz Cywka.
Bristol City 0 – Brighton 0 (Championship, March 5, 2013) Bottom side Bristol City held play-off chasing Brighton to a stalemate.
Bolton 1 – Blackburn 0 (Championship, March 5, 2013) Chris Eagles’ injury-time winner sunk Rovers.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi