FA Cup: Boro bow out to Sessegnon’s ET winner for Sunderland
- February 8, 2012
Middlesbrough 1 – Sunderland 2 (AET) (FA Cup, February 7, 2012) Middlesbrough fell behind minutes before the interval as Jack Colback found the net with a goal from the edge of the penalty box to the top left corner of the goal. Boro pulled level early in the second half through new signing Lukas Jutkiewicz. The match was forced in to extra time, but the Black Cats’ superiority came through in the 113th minute as Stephane Sessegnon bagged the winner.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi