Chelsea U21s come back from 3-down at Liverpool to earn a draw
- November 18, 2012
Liverpool 3 – Chelsea 3 (Barclays U21 Premier League, November 18, 2012) Michael Ngoo fired Liverpool ahead from a corner, and the Reds soon moved 2-up when another corner was buried by Jack Robinson. The contest looked over early in the second half when Krisztian Adorjan flicked a Pacheco cross in to make it three for the Scousers, but then Chelsea staged a brilliant comeback. Jeremie Boga got Chelsea on the scoresheet with a fine solo effort. Boga scored a second just after the hour when he burst between two Liverpool defenders before poking past the keeper. Lewis Baker converted a penalty to complete the Blues comeback.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi