Chelsea U21s come back from 3-down at Liverpool to earn a draw
- November 18, 2012
Liverpool 3 – Chelsea 3 (Barclays U21 Premier League, November 18, 2012) Michael Ngoo fired Liverpool ahead from a corner, and the Reds soon moved 2-up when another corner was buried by Jack Robinson. The contest looked over early in the second half when Krisztian Adorjan flicked a Pacheco cross in to make it three for the Scousers, but then Chelsea staged a brilliant comeback. Jeremie Boga got Chelsea on the scoresheet with a fine solo effort. Boga scored a second just after the hour when he burst between two Liverpool defenders before poking past the keeper. Lewis Baker converted a penalty to complete the Blues comeback.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...