- Barcelona release awesome keepy-uppy video ft. Xavi, Iniesta & Busquets
- Zico (61) scores a sweet goal in a charity match, celebrates by samba dancing with Robinho [Video]
- Blackburn Rovers v Middlesbrough: Watch a Live Stream of the Championship match
- Adidas employee’s online advise for a guy buying his girlfriend a Real Madrid shirt goes viral [Pictures]
- Linfield’s Ivan Sproule sent off for putting his shirt on the corner flag v Glentoran [Video]
Chelsea U21s come back from 3-down at Liverpool to earn a draw
Liverpool 3 – Chelsea 3 (Barclays U21 Premier League, November 18, 2012) Michael Ngoo fired Liverpool ahead from a corner, and the Reds soon moved 2-up when another corner was buried by Jack Robinson. The contest looked over early in the second half when Krisztian Adorjan flicked a Pacheco cross in to make it three for the Scousers, but then Chelsea staged a brilliant comeback. Jeremie Boga got Chelsea on the scoresheet with a fine solo effort. Boga scored a second just after the hour when he burst between two Liverpool defenders before poking past the keeper. Lewis Baker converted a penalty to complete the Blues comeback.
- Updated: November 18, 2012