- Official Video: Emile Heskey (Bolton) debut goal off the bench ft. Cantona celebration & Eidur Gudjohnsen assist
- Ex-Real Madrid man Royston Drenthe pulled off a SICK piece of skill for Sheffield Wednesday [Video]
- Lorient want to take Arsenal’s Yaya Sanogo on loan [L'Equipe]
- Awesome Fan Footage of Wayne Rooney & Van Persie goals from Manchester United 3 – Newcastle 1
- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Raheem Sterling is learning the striker role quickly’ [Video]
Aston Villa 0 – Leyton Orient 1: Vincelot’s header gives O’s giant-killing [Official highlights]
League One outfit Leyton Orient claimed one of the biggest wins in their recent history beating Premier League club Aston Villa in the Capital One Cup on Wednesday night.
The O’s had shown their attacking intent at Villa Park when Mathieu Baudry’s header was pushed on to the bar by Shay Given.
Romain Vincelot stole the headlines for Orient in the 87th minute when he scored a late header from Bradley Pritchard’s corner.
Aston Villa boss Paul Lambert said after the game:
“We had enough chances but never took them. When you don’t take chances, at any level of football, then you get punished. You don’t have a divine right to beat any team.”
- Updated: August 28, 2014