- Singapore midfielder Hariss Harun scores cracking volley in win over Myanmar [Video]
- PSG attacker Lucas casually juggles the ball and balances it on his head in training [Video]
- Feyenoord fans unfurl amazing banner depicting Rotterdam hero Piet Hein capturing Spanish treasure fleet against Sevilla
- Thierry Henry hints that he would like to return to Arsenal as a coach so he can win Champions League
- The atmosphere at last night’s Superclasico between River Plate & Boca Juniors was incredible [Video]
Aston Villa 0 – Leyton Orient 1: Vincelot’s header gives O’s giant-killing [Official highlights]
League One outfit Leyton Orient claimed one of the biggest wins in their recent history beating Premier League club Aston Villa in the Capital One Cup on Wednesday night.
The O’s had shown their attacking intent at Villa Park when Mathieu Baudry’s header was pushed on to the bar by Shay Given.
Romain Vincelot stole the headlines for Orient in the 87th minute when he scored a late header from Bradley Pritchard’s corner.
Aston Villa boss Paul Lambert said after the game:
“We had enough chances but never took them. When you don’t take chances, at any level of football, then you get punished. You don’t have a divine right to beat any team.”
- Updated: August 28, 2014