90th minute Burnley equaliser completes epic 3-3 draw at Watford
- March 29, 2013
Watford 3 – Burnley 3 (English Championship, March 29, 2013) Charlie Austin gave Burnley the lead after 1 minute. Deeney equalised for Watford just 5 minutes later. Charlie Austin made it a brace from the spot to make it 2-1 Burnley. Fernando Forestieri scored a brace of his own to pull Watford into a 3-2 lead, but Vokes equalised for Watford in the 90th minute to complete an epic 3-3 draw.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi