90th minute Burnley equaliser completes epic 3-3 draw at Watford
- March 29, 2013
Watford 3 – Burnley 3 (English Championship, March 29, 2013) Charlie Austin gave Burnley the lead after 1 minute. Deeney equalised for Watford just 5 minutes later. Charlie Austin made it a brace from the spot to make it 2-1 Burnley. Fernando Forestieri scored a brace of his own to pull Watford into a 3-2 lead, but Vokes equalised for Watford in the 90th minute to complete an epic 3-3 draw.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...