Eddie Johnson spares USA blushes late on against Antigua & Barbuda
- October 12, 2012
Antigua & Barbuda 1 – United States 2 (2014 World cup qualifier, October 12, 2012) Eddie Johnson put the Americans ahead on the 20 minute mark with a powerful header from a lovely cross. Dexter Blackstock scored a shock equaliser for A&B. With the final whistle approaching Johnson scored a hugely important winner to claim all three points.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi