Eddie Johnson spares USA blushes late on against Antigua & Barbuda
- October 12, 2012
Antigua & Barbuda 1 – United States 2 (2014 World cup qualifier, October 12, 2012) Eddie Johnson put the Americans ahead on the 20 minute mark with a powerful header from a lovely cross. Dexter Blackstock scored a shock equaliser for A&B. With the final whistle approaching Johnson scored a hugely important winner to claim all three points.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...