- Lithuanian futsal player Ervins Krainis scores fantastic overhead kick [Video]
- Arsenal players get followed around by Christmas carolers singing football chants in brilliant BT advert
- Louis van Gaal: Sir Alex Ferguson said winning was enough but it’s not, performances matter [Video]
- Barcelona celebrate Eric Abidal’s finest moments at the club in tribute video
- Eric Abidal scored two goals for Barcelona, one of which came in El Clasico [Video]
Big spending Zenit remain pointless after a dramatic 3-2 home defeat to AC Milan
Zenit St. Petersburg 2 – AC Milan 3 (Champions League, October 3, 2012) (Alternative highlights, Longer highlights.) Milan took a 13th minute lead in Russia when Urby Emanuelson’s free-kick took a big deflection en route to the back of the net. Milan’s super start continued in the 16th minute when Stephan El Shaarawy notched another sublime strike to add to his swelling collection. Milan had keeper Christian Abbiati to thank for preserving a clean sheet after the goalie made a super save to deny a fiere free-kick from Hulk, but on the stroke of halftime Zenit did find the net when Hulk drilled home a low shot from the left hand side of the box. The second half was barely out of the gates before Roman Shirokov levelled the contest with a header from a corner. With 15 minutes remaining Zenit defender Tomas Hubocan turned a dangerous Montolivo cross into his own net under pressure from Pazzini.
- Updated: October 3, 2012