Chelsea crash 2-1 at Shakhtar Donetsk
- October 23, 2012
Shakhtar Donetsk 2 – Chelsea 1 (Champions League, October 23, 2012) (Alternative highlights.) Alex Teixeira slotted Shakhtar into a third minute lead over the reigning Champions League holders. Chelsea were endebted to their keeper for not being further behind at the break: Petr Cech turned a Henrik Mkhitaryan save over the bar before Petr Cech made a miraculously save to deny Yaroslav Rakitskiy. Chelsea finally fell 2-behind in the 52nd minute when, after Hazard lost possession, Luis Adriano played in Fernandinho down the right and the midfielder buried a low drive. Oscar scored a late consolation for Chelsea by it was too little too late.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...