Chelsea crash 2-1 at Shakhtar Donetsk
- October 23, 2012
Shakhtar Donetsk 2 – Chelsea 1 (Champions League, October 23, 2012) (Alternative highlights.) Alex Teixeira slotted Shakhtar into a third minute lead over the reigning Champions League holders. Chelsea were endebted to their keeper for not being further behind at the break: Petr Cech turned a Henrik Mkhitaryan save over the bar before Petr Cech made a miraculously save to deny Yaroslav Rakitskiy. Chelsea finally fell 2-behind in the 52nd minute when, after Hazard lost possession, Luis Adriano played in Fernandinho down the right and the midfielder buried a low drive. Oscar scored a late consolation for Chelsea by it was too little too late.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi