- Martin Odegaard takes part in first senior Real Madrid training session [Video]
- Mino Raiola prepares for summer bidding war over Paul Pogba [Graphic]
- Frank Lampard & Sergio Aguero score beautiful free kicks in Man City training [Video]
- Fernando Torres v Neymar at half-time of Atletico-Barcelona [video]
- Best Memes: Arda Turan throws his boot at a linesman during Atletico v Barcelona [Video]
Chelsea crash 2-1 at Shakhtar Donetsk
Shakhtar Donetsk 2 – Chelsea 1 (Champions League, October 23, 2012) (Alternative highlights.) Alex Teixeira slotted Shakhtar into a third minute lead over the reigning Champions League holders. Chelsea were endebted to their keeper for not being further behind at the break: Petr Cech turned a Henrik Mkhitaryan save over the bar before Petr Cech made a miraculously save to deny Yaroslav Rakitskiy. Chelsea finally fell 2-behind in the 52nd minute when, after Hazard lost possession, Luis Adriano played in Fernandinho down the right and the midfielder buried a low drive. Oscar scored a late consolation for Chelsea by it was too little too late.
- Updated: October 23, 2012