Matuidi’s 94th minute leveller earns PSG a 2-2 draw with Barcelona
- April 2, 2013
PSG 2 – Barcelona 2 (Champions League quarterfinals 1st leg, April 2, 2013) (Alternative highlights & longer highlights.) PSG forward Ezequiel Lavezzi hit the Barca post early doors. The Parisians continued to threaten as Zlatan Ibrahimovic fired just wide in the 25th. Barcelona took the lead through a crisp low strike from Lionel Messi that fizzed into the far corner. With ten minutes remaining an offside Zlatan Ibrahimovic equalised after Thiago Silva’s header came back off post. A minute from time Barcelona retook the lead as Alexis won a penalty which Xavi Hernandez dispatched. The match had a late twist as a 94th minute knock from Ibra was converted by Blaise Matuidi for 2-2.
Pictures below the fold.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi