Matuidi’s 94th minute leveller earns PSG a 2-2 draw with Barcelona
- April 2, 2013
PSG 2 – Barcelona 2 (Champions League quarterfinals 1st leg, April 2, 2013) (Alternative highlights & longer highlights.) PSG forward Ezequiel Lavezzi hit the Barca post early doors. The Parisians continued to threaten as Zlatan Ibrahimovic fired just wide in the 25th. Barcelona took the lead through a crisp low strike from Lionel Messi that fizzed into the far corner. With ten minutes remaining an offside Zlatan Ibrahimovic equalised after Thiago Silva’s header came back off post. A minute from time Barcelona retook the lead as Alexis won a penalty which Xavi Hernandez dispatched. The match had a late twist as a 94th minute knock from Ibra was converted by Blaise Matuidi for 2-2.
Pictures below the fold.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...