- Jermain Defoe’s dream five-a-side team features Luka Modric and Steven Gerrard [Video]
- Man United target Aymeric Laporte wants move but Bilbao won’t sell for less than £31m buy-out clause
- Real Madrid unveil new signing Lucas Silva to the media [Video]
- Victor Valdes makes his first Man United appearance for the U21s vs Liverpool U21s [Vine]
- Robin van Persie: Scoring five goals against Cambridge isn’t easy but we must make our own luck
Isco & Santa Cruz produce Malaga magic as 10-man Porto are knocked out
Malaga 2 – FC Porto 0 (Agg. 2-1) (Champions League round 16, second leg, March 12, 2013) (Alternative highlights) Malaga had a goal wrongly chalked off when Javier Saviola put the ball in the net, but the Spaniards were soon level on aggregate as Isco but home a lovely strike from the edge of the box. Porto were down to ten men in the 49th minute when Steven Defour was sent off for a poor tackle. In the 77th minute Malaga got the go-ahead goal as Roque Santa Cruz scored with his first touch.
- Updated: March 13, 2013