Isco & Santa Cruz produce Malaga magic as 10-man Porto are knocked out
- March 13, 2013
Malaga 2 – FC Porto 0 (Agg. 2-1) (Champions League round 16, second leg, March 12, 2013) (Alternative highlights) Malaga had a goal wrongly chalked off when Javier Saviola put the ball in the net, but the Spaniards were soon level on aggregate as Isco but home a lovely strike from the edge of the box. Porto were down to ten men in the 49th minute when Steven Defour was sent off for a poor tackle. In the 77th minute Malaga got the go-ahead goal as Roque Santa Cruz scored with his first touch.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]