Bayern beat Juventus 2-0 in Turin to stroll into the semis in top form
- April 10, 2013
Juventus 0 – Bayern Munich 2 (Agg. 0-4) (Champions League quarter-final second leg, April 10, 2013) (Alternative highlights, More highlights) Manuel Neuer tipped Andrea Pirlo’s free-kick over the bar as Juve tried to get on the scoresheet. Gigi Buffon produced smart save to deny David Alaba just before the hour. Arjen Robben hit the Juve post in the 58th minute. Bayern’s pressur ein the second half paid off when Mario Mandzukic volleyed the Germans 3-up on aggregate. A late goal from Claudio Pizarro sealed Bayern’s safe passage into the final four.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi