Bayern beat Juventus 2-0 in Turin to stroll into the semis in top form
- April 10, 2013
Juventus 0 – Bayern Munich 2 (Agg. 0-4) (Champions League quarter-final second leg, April 10, 2013) (Alternative highlights, More highlights) Manuel Neuer tipped Andrea Pirlo’s free-kick over the bar as Juve tried to get on the scoresheet. Gigi Buffon produced smart save to deny David Alaba just before the hour. Arjen Robben hit the Juve post in the 58th minute. Bayern’s pressur ein the second half paid off when Mario Mandzukic volleyed the Germans 3-up on aggregate. A late goal from Claudio Pizarro sealed Bayern’s safe passage into the final four.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...