Chelsea stick six past Nordsjaelland but the Blues are KO’ed into the Europa League
- December 5, 2012
Chelsea 6 – FC Nordsjaelland 1 (Champions League, December 5, 2012) (Alternative highlights & Longer highlights.) The match woke up when Nordsjaelland won a penalty which Peter Cech dramatically saved, while Chelsea immediately went up the other end and won their own penalty which Eden Hazard amazingly also missed. Chelsea won thier second penalty of the half just after the half hour, and this time David Luiz converted. Just before the break Fernando Torres killed off the Danes with a goal scored at the second attempt. The second half got off to an electric start as Joshua John headed Nordsjaelland back in the game 20 seconds after the restart Chelsea restored their 2-goal cushion thanks to a Gary Cahill header from a free-kick. The match looked over as a contest when Fernando Torres put the Blues 4-1 ahead, and Chelsea’s began to enjoy themselves when Juan Mata stuck in a fifth in the 62nd. The rout continued when Oscar netted a sixth in the 70th.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi