Chelsea stick six past Nordsjaelland but the Blues are KO’ed into the Europa League
- December 5, 2012
Chelsea 6 – FC Nordsjaelland 1 (Champions League, December 5, 2012) (Alternative highlights & Longer highlights.) The match woke up when Nordsjaelland won a penalty which Peter Cech dramatically saved, while Chelsea immediately went up the other end and won their own penalty which Eden Hazard amazingly also missed. Chelsea won thier second penalty of the half just after the half hour, and this time David Luiz converted. Just before the break Fernando Torres killed off the Danes with a goal scored at the second attempt. The second half got off to an electric start as Joshua John headed Nordsjaelland back in the game 20 seconds after the restart Chelsea restored their 2-goal cushion thanks to a Gary Cahill header from a free-kick. The match looked over as a contest when Fernando Torres put the Blues 4-1 ahead, and Chelsea’s began to enjoy themselves when Juan Mata stuck in a fifth in the 62nd. The rout continued when Oscar netted a sixth in the 70th.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...