- Cristiano Ronaldo struggles to stay awake during statue unveiling [Video]
- James Rodriguez’s & Radamel Falcao’s Fathers played together for Deportes Tolima in 1987
- Pirloesque! Bastian Schweinsteiger’s stunning free-kick v Mainz [Video]
- Liverpool fan after Arsenal draw: ‘Flamini should have been sent off!’ [Video]
- Manchester United players make fans’ dreams come true at Christmas Foundation [Video]
Chelsea stick six past Nordsjaelland but the Blues are KO’ed into the Europa League
Chelsea 6 – FC Nordsjaelland 1 (Champions League, December 5, 2012) (Alternative highlights & Longer highlights.) The match woke up when Nordsjaelland won a penalty which Peter Cech dramatically saved, while Chelsea immediately went up the other end and won their own penalty which Eden Hazard amazingly also missed. Chelsea won thier second penalty of the half just after the half hour, and this time David Luiz converted. Just before the break Fernando Torres killed off the Danes with a goal scored at the second attempt. The second half got off to an electric start as Joshua John headed Nordsjaelland back in the game 20 seconds after the restart Chelsea restored their 2-goal cushion thanks to a Gary Cahill header from a free-kick. The match looked over as a contest when Fernando Torres put the Blues 4-1 ahead, and Chelsea’s began to enjoy themselves when Juan Mata stuck in a fifth in the 62nd. The rout continued when Oscar netted a sixth in the 70th.
- Updated: December 5, 2012