Dortmund cruise through with 3-0 (5-2 on aggregate) win over Shakhtar Donetsk
- March 5, 2013
Borussia Dortmund 3 – Shakhtar Donetsk 0 (Agg. 5-2) (Champions League, March 5, 2013) (Alternative highlights, other alternative highlights & longer highlights.) Dortmund took the lead just after the half hour as Felipe Santana headed home a Gotze cross. On 37, 6 minutes later, Mario Gotze made it 2-0. Jakub Błaszczykowski made it 3-0 on the night just before the hour mark.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...