Dortmund cruise through with 3-0 (5-2 on aggregate) win over Shakhtar Donetsk
- March 5, 2013
Borussia Dortmund 3 – Shakhtar Donetsk 0 (Agg. 5-2) (Champions League, March 5, 2013) (Alternative highlights, other alternative highlights & longer highlights.) Dortmund took the lead just after the half hour as Felipe Santana headed home a Gotze cross. On 37, 6 minutes later, Mario Gotze made it 2-0. Jakub Błaszczykowski made it 3-0 on the night just before the hour mark.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi