- Brendan Rodgers beginning to doubt whether Mario Balotelli is technically good enough for Liverpool [Mail]
- Wenger on why Sanchez chose Arsenal over Liverpool: ‘Simple. Champions League continuity’ [Star]
- Man City boss Pellegrini: ‘All 3 strikers (Aguero, Dzeko, Jovetic) are out for Crystal Palace’ [Video]
- Divock Origi set to join up with Liverpool in Jan, Rodgers & co to pay Lille €6m extra [L'Equipe]
- Chelsea’s Oscar has ‘Family Fitness Day’ with his wife and sister…
Dortmund cruise through with 3-0 (5-2 on aggregate) win over Shakhtar Donetsk
Borussia Dortmund 3 – Shakhtar Donetsk 0 (Agg. 5-2) (Champions League, March 5, 2013) (Alternative highlights, other alternative highlights & longer highlights.) Dortmund took the lead just after the half hour as Felipe Santana headed home a Gotze cross. On 37, 6 minutes later, Mario Gotze made it 2-0. Jakub Błaszczykowski made it 3-0 on the night just before the hour mark.
- Updated: March 5, 2013