UnBVBelievable! Dortmund progress past Malaga thanks to 2 injury time goals
- April 9, 2013
Borussia Dortmund 3 – Malaga 2 (Alternative highlights, Longer highlights & Extended highlights.) (Agg. 3-2) (Champions League quarter-final second leg, April 9, 2013) Malaga took the lead on 25 through a low effort from Joaquin – the first goal of the tie. The Dortmund equaliser was a beauty – a sensational flick from Marco Reus fed Robert Lewandowski to take it round the keeper and score. On 82, Eliseu touched in from what appeared to be an offside position for 2-1. In crazy scenes in injury time Borussia Dortmund turned it round, Marco Reus (91) and Felipe Santana (93) scored to send the Germans through.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]