Table toppers Bayern put four past BATE Borisov
- December 5, 2012
Bayern Munich 4 – BATE Borisov 1 (Champions League, December 5, 2012) (Alternative highlights & longer highlights.) A predatory finish from Mario Gomez put Bayern 1-up on BATE. Bayern had a mixed start to the second half as Jerome Boateng was sent off in the 51st but Thomas Muller blasted the 10-men 2-up in the 54th. Xherdan Shaqiri wrapped up the match for Bayern with a close range header from a Gomez cross. The match had a late flurry of goals as David Alaba blasted Munich 4-up before Yegor Filipenko chalked up a goal for BATE.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi