#WengerOut: Arsenal are outclassed as Bayern win 3-1 at the Emirates
- February 19, 2013
Arsenal 1 – Bayern Munich 3 (Champions League, February 19, 2013) (Alternative highlights & longer highlights.) Bayern broke the deadlock in the 7th minute with a thunderous strike from Toni Kroos. Bayern moved 2-up when Thomas Muller was able to score from a corner after van Buyten’s initial header was saved. Arsenal halved the deficit early in the second half when Lukas Podolski headed home a corner. Bayern opened up a 3-1 lead when Mario Mandzukic converted Lahm’s right wing cross.
Photos below the fold.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi