Dortmund destroy Ajax 4-1
- November 21, 2012
Ajax 1 – Borussia Dortmund 4 (Champions League, November 21, 2012) (Alternative highlights) Dortmund raced into an early lead in Amsterdam when Marco Reus slipped a shot through the keeper’s legs. Mario Gotze doubled Dortmund’s lead with a smart shot into the near post after he cut in from the left. The Germans all-but sealed tehir qualification into the next stage when Robert Lewandowski shredded the Ajax backline for a third time in 41st. Ajax’s misery worsened when Robert Lewandowskibagged a fourth midday through the second period. Ajax got on the scoreboard through Danny Hoesen’s deflected strike following a piece of wonderful skill from Erikson.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi