Zenit come back from 2-0 down to salvage draw & Europa League hopes against Malaga
- November 21, 2012
Zenit St Petersburg 2 – Malaga 2 (Champions League, November 21, 2012) (Alternative highlights) Diego Buonanotte opened the scoring for the Spanish side. Malaga doubled their lead straight after, Sebastian Fernandez profiting from a gift from the Zenit defence. A bizarre passage of Zenit passing across their own box let Malaga in for a half chance, but the danger was eventually cleared. Danny pulled it back to 1-2 early in the second half for Zenit. Aleksandr Kerzhakov rounded the keeper and did everything right, but then somehow produced an epic miss from 5 yards. Zenit equalised on 86′ when Victor Fayzulin capitalised on an awful Malaga clearance and buried the ball into the net.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi