Shakhtar Donetsk’s 5-2 win at Nordsjælland shrouded in controversy over first Luiz Adriano goal
- November 20, 2012
Nordsjælland 2 – Shakhtar Donetsk 5 (Champions League, November 20, 2012) (Alternative highlights & longer highlights.) Morten Nordstrand had given Nordsjælland the lead on 24. Two minutes later, a goal shrouded in controversy as Shakhtar appeared to play the ball back but Luiz Adriano either didn’t get the message or decided to play on and equalised. Three minutes later, Nordsjælland regained the advantage through Kasper Lorentzen with more than a whiff of the Ukranians letting their opponents score. There was no controversy over Shakhtar’s second equaliser from Willian just before half-time. And after the break Shakhtar ran away with it. Willian grabbed a quality curler for his second. Luiz Adriano scoring the fourth. To cap it all off Luiz Adriano scored the fifth and notched his hat-trick late on.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...