- Bayern’s Pep Guardiola after Man City loss “If we play s***, we play s*** but we didn’t deserve to lose” [Video]
- Tariqe Fosu scored an incredible swerving free-kick for Reading U21s v QPR [Official Video]
- Brilliant video! PSG’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic picks all time XI ft. adjective for each player [Video]
- Thomas Vermaelen to undergo surgery – Barcelona defender out for 5 MONTHS [Sport]
- Legend! Burnley’s Danny Ings launches incredible disability project; Funds it all himself [Video]
Shakhtar Donetsk’s 5-2 win at Nordsjælland shrouded in controversy over first Luiz Adriano goal
Nordsjælland 2 – Shakhtar Donetsk 5 (Champions League, November 20, 2012) (Alternative highlights & longer highlights.) Morten Nordstrand had given Nordsjælland the lead on 24. Two minutes later, a goal shrouded in controversy as Shakhtar appeared to play the ball back but Luiz Adriano either didn’t get the message or decided to play on and equalised. Three minutes later, Nordsjælland regained the advantage through Kasper Lorentzen with more than a whiff of the Ukranians letting their opponents score. There was no controversy over Shakhtar’s second equaliser from Willian just before half-time. And after the break Shakhtar ran away with it. Willian grabbed a quality curler for his second. Luiz Adriano scoring the fourth. To cap it all off Luiz Adriano scored the fifth and notched his hat-trick late on.
- Updated: November 20, 2012