- Man United fan campaign succeeds after Liverpool remove Mario Balotelli from POTY poll
- The top ten goals from round 32 of La Liga, featuring Antoine Griezmann overhead [Video]
- The goal of the night award goes to Clarence Seedorf [Video]
- Saint Etienne All-Stars beat Ronaldo, Zidane and friends 9-7 in epic charity match [Highlights]
- Ronaldo sends crowd wild with no-look pass to fellow Real Madrid old boy Zidane [Video]
Shakhtar Donetsk’s 5-2 win at Nordsjælland shrouded in controversy over first Luiz Adriano goal
- November 20, 2012
Nordsjælland 2 – Shakhtar Donetsk 5 (Champions League, November 20, 2012) (Alternative highlights & longer highlights.) Morten Nordstrand had given Nordsjælland the lead on 24. Two minutes later, a goal shrouded in controversy as Shakhtar appeared to play the ball back but Luiz Adriano either didn’t get the message or decided to play on and equalised. Three minutes later, Nordsjælland regained the advantage through Kasper Lorentzen with more than a whiff of the Ukranians letting their opponents score. There was no controversy over Shakhtar’s second equaliser from Willian just before half-time. And after the break Shakhtar ran away with it. Willian grabbed a quality curler for his second. Luiz Adriano scoring the fourth. To cap it all off Luiz Adriano scored the fifth and notched his hat-trick late on.