Robin van Persie is the match winner again as Manchester United come from behind in Cluj
- October 2, 2012
Cluj 1 – Manchester United 2 (Champions League, October 2, 2012) (Alternative highlights.) Manchester United conceded yet another early goal against this season as Pantelis Kapetanos converted a right wing cross for 1-0 Cluj. Robin van Persie equalised with his shoulder from a Rooney free-kick. At the start of the second half Wayne Rooney lofted a ball forward for Robin van Persie to flick home his and United’s second.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...