Robin van Persie is the match winner again as Manchester United come from behind in Cluj
- October 2, 2012
Cluj 1 – Manchester United 2 (Champions League, October 2, 2012) (Alternative highlights.) Manchester United conceded yet another early goal against this season as Pantelis Kapetanos converted a right wing cross for 1-0 Cluj. Robin van Persie equalised with his shoulder from a Rooney free-kick. At the start of the second half Wayne Rooney lofted a ball forward for Robin van Persie to flick home his and United’s second.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi