- Fan Cam: Radamel Falcao’s header v Aston Villa, Man United fans go wild
- Chelsea’s Didier Drogba suspected of cheating after 2014 Miss World Netherlands drops hint
- An ugly bench clearing brawl stopped Tottenham’s U18s match v USA U17 early [Video]
- Ouch! Quini takes out his Rayo Vallecano coach with a two footed tackle v Espanyol [Video]
- Pochettino presser: Spurs boss delighted with 3 wins in a week, says Lamela needs time [video]
Champions League: Maccabi Tel Aviv 2 – Maribor 2 [Official highlights]
Maccabi Tel Aviv were dumped out of the Champions League after being held to a 2-2 draw by Maribor on Tuesday night.
Agim Ibraimi scored in each half as the Slovenian champions secured a spot in the play-off round with a second-leg draw to advance 3-2 on aggregate.
Maccabi coach Oscar Garcia told the media after the game:
We were much better than them but they had two chances and they scored two and we had 10 and also scored two. We played much better, but we couldn’t convert our chances and that was the difference.
We made unusual mistakes and that killed the game.
- Updated: August 6, 2014