Bulgarian commentator goes mental after Ludogorets defender Cosmin Moti’s 2 CL penalty saves
- August 28, 2014
The day after the event, the achievement of Bulgarian club PFC Ludogorets Razgrad in the 2014-15 Champions League remains incredibly epic.
To recap, Ludogorets made it through to the group stage of the Champions League on Wednesday after a penalty shootout win against Romanian powerhouse Steaua Bucharest.
All the drama came in the final moments of the game as Ludogorets had goalie Vladislav Stoyanov sent off in the final minute of extra time, leaving defender Cosmin Moti to go in goal as the hosts had already used all three subs.
Then, in an incredible twist, Moti not only went on to make TWO saves in the shootout, but the defender also converted a penalty in the 6-5 win.
Following the final result, one Bulgarian commentator understandably lost the plot on air.
Enjoy the post match commentary above.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...