Bulgarian commentator goes mental after Ludogorets defender Cosmin Moti’s 2 CL penalty saves
- August 28, 2014
The day after the event, the achievement of Bulgarian club PFC Ludogorets Razgrad in the 2014-15 Champions League remains incredibly epic.
To recap, Ludogorets made it through to the group stage of the Champions League on Wednesday after a penalty shootout win against Romanian powerhouse Steaua Bucharest.
All the drama came in the final moments of the game as Ludogorets had goalie Vladislav Stoyanov sent off in the final minute of extra time, leaving defender Cosmin Moti to go in goal as the hosts had already used all three subs.
Then, in an incredible twist, Moti not only went on to make TWO saves in the shootout, but the defender also converted a penalty in the 6-5 win.
Following the final result, one Bulgarian commentator understandably lost the plot on air.
Enjoy the post match commentary above.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi