Bulgarian commentator goes mental after Ludogorets defender Cosmin Moti’s 2 CL penalty saves
- August 28, 2014
The day after the event, the achievement of Bulgarian club PFC Ludogorets Razgrad in the 2014-15 Champions League remains incredibly epic.
To recap, Ludogorets made it through to the group stage of the Champions League on Wednesday after a penalty shootout win against Romanian powerhouse Steaua Bucharest.
All the drama came in the final moments of the game as Ludogorets had goalie Vladislav Stoyanov sent off in the final minute of extra time, leaving defender Cosmin Moti to go in goal as the hosts had already used all three subs.
Then, in an incredible twist, Moti not only went on to make TWO saves in the shootout, but the defender also converted a penalty in the 6-5 win.
Following the final result, one Bulgarian commentator understandably lost the plot on air.
Enjoy the post match commentary above.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...