- A shirtless Thierry Henry reacts to New York Red Bulls 1 – New England Revolution 2 [Video]
- Still Got It! 41 year old Cuauhtemoc Blanco scores free-kick for Puebla v Santos Laguna
- (Chelsea’s) Fernando Torres has disappointing 73 minutes in AC Milan 1 – Inter 1 [Individual Highlights]
- AC Milan 1 – Inter Milan 1 [Video Highlights]
- ‘Oh No You Don’t!’ Xavi forced Messi back out onto pitch to receive guard of honour [GIF]
Bulgarian commentator goes mental after Ludogorets defender Cosmin Moti’s 2 CL penalty saves
The day after the event, the achievement of Bulgarian club PFC Ludogorets Razgrad in the 2014-15 Champions League remains incredibly epic.
To recap, Ludogorets made it through to the group stage of the Champions League on Wednesday after a penalty shootout win against Romanian powerhouse Steaua Bucharest.
All the drama came in the final moments of the game as Ludogorets had goalie Vladislav Stoyanov sent off in the final minute of extra time, leaving defender Cosmin Moti to go in goal as the hosts had already used all three subs.
Then, in an incredible twist, Moti not only went on to make TWO saves in the shootout, but the defender also converted a penalty in the 6-5 win.
Following the final result, one Bulgarian commentator understandably lost the plot on air.
Enjoy the post match commentary above.
- Updated: August 28, 2014