Wins for América-MG, Sao Paulo, Mirassol, Atlético-GO, Figueirense, Flamengo & Fluminense
- March 27, 2013
Corinthians 1 – Penapolense 1 (Campeonato Paulista, March 27, 2013) Silvinho’s 75th minute goal earned the visitors a point.
Paulista 0 – Sao Paulo 2 (Campeonato Paulista, March 27, 2013) Luis Fabiano scored both goals to leave Sao Paulo top.
Mirassol 6 – Palmeiras 2 (Campeonato Paulista, March 27, 2013) The hosts went 3-0 up inside 12 minutes, as a first-minute own goal from Palmeiras defender Marcos Vinicius was shortly followed by a Caion brace. Palmeiras were back in it just past the half-hour mark thanks to goals to Caio and Ronny, but before half-time was called, Mirassol had virtually sewn up the victory. Three goals in seven minutes to finish a frenetic opener saw the home side to a drought-breaking win – their first in six matches.
Itumbiara 0 – Atlético-GO 2 (Campeonato Goianao, March 27, 2013)
Camboriú 2 – Figueirense 3 (Campeonato Catarinense, March 27, 2013)
Bangu 1 – Flamengo 2 (Campeonato Cariocao, March 27, 2013)
Fluminense 3 – Macaé 1 (Campeonato Cariocao, March 27, 2013)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi