Neymar inspires Santos win at Figueirense; Vasco shock draw with Coritiba; Corinthians edge Internacional
- August 16, 2012
Figueirense 1 – Santos 3 (Campeonato Brasileiro, August 16, 2012) Both teams had a player sent off in the first half, with Santos losing Junior Juan in the 11th minute and Tulio seeing red for the hosts five minutes before half-time. Rodrigo Fernandes gave Figueirense, the bottom club, the lead in the 49th minute – but Santos responded in style. Neymar equalised within four minutes and goals inside the last 13 minutes from Bruno Peres and Henrique Ganso won it for the visitors.
Vasco 2 – Coritiba 2 (Campeonato Brasileiro, August 16, 2012) Junior Urso gave the visitors the lead but Felipe equalised four minutes into the second half and Wendel appeared to have won it for Vasco a minute from time – only for Everton Ribeiro to level in the final minute.
Corinthians 1 – Internacional 0 (Campeonato Brasileiro, August 16, 2012) Fifth-placed Internacional slipped up at Corinthians, going down to a 69th minute goal from Paulo Andre.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi