- Eric Abidal won his last Olympiakos game 5-0 at Kalloni. French legend got the bumps [Video & Pictures]
- Harry Kane & Erik Lamela celebrate Spurs goals v Burnley on Instagram
- Real Madrid’s Sergio Ramos has scored as many goals as Barca’s Andres Iniesta in 97 less games
- Very Cute! Chelsea’s first team take on the whole Under-8s squad [Video]
- Pepe might have taken the worst throw-in EVER during Real Madrid v San Lorenzo!
Corinthians beat Ituano 3-2; Mogi Mirim pay the penalty at Botafogo
Corinthians 3 – Ituano FC 2 (Campeonato Paulista, March 9, 2013) Corinthians took a 17th minute lead through Edenilson, although it did not last long thanks to Cleber’s equaliser for Ituano. Guilherme and Luciano then traded goals as the two sides went to the halftime break locked at 2-2. A chance for Corinthians arrived when they won a penalty, and although Qatari Emerson Sheik missed the spot-kick, Felipe Monteiro was on hand to bag a late winner for Tite’s side.
Botafogo 2 – Mogi Mirim 0 (Campeonato Paulista, March 9, 2013) Botafogo beat Mogi Mirim 2-0 thanks to a pair of Nunes penalties.
- Updated: March 9, 2013