- Video of the incredible rain storm that suspended Estoril v PSV
- Robin van Persie set to be replaced by Radamel Falcao for Man United v Hull [Sun]
- BassBuds deny they were behind 3 Spurs-Partizan pitch invasions
- WOW! Samir Handanovic saves 6th (sixth!) consecutive penalty for Inter Milan v Dnipro
- TrollStation take credit for 3 pitch invasions during Spurs-Partizan 1st half
Corinthians beat Ituano 3-2; Mogi Mirim pay the penalty at Botafogo
Corinthians 3 – Ituano FC 2 (Campeonato Paulista, March 9, 2013) Corinthians took a 17th minute lead through Edenilson, although it did not last long thanks to Cleber’s equaliser for Ituano. Guilherme and Luciano then traded goals as the two sides went to the halftime break locked at 2-2. A chance for Corinthians arrived when they won a penalty, and although Qatari Emerson Sheik missed the spot-kick, Felipe Monteiro was on hand to bag a late winner for Tite’s side.
Botafogo 2 – Mogi Mirim 0 (Campeonato Paulista, March 9, 2013) Botafogo beat Mogi Mirim 2-0 thanks to a pair of Nunes penalties.
- Updated: March 9, 2013