Corinthians beat Ituano 3-2; Mogi Mirim pay the penalty at Botafogo
- March 9, 2013
Corinthians 3 – Ituano FC 2 (Campeonato Paulista, March 9, 2013) Corinthians took a 17th minute lead through Edenilson, although it did not last long thanks to Cleber’s equaliser for Ituano. Guilherme and Luciano then traded goals as the two sides went to the halftime break locked at 2-2. A chance for Corinthians arrived when they won a penalty, and although Qatari Emerson Sheik missed the spot-kick, Felipe Monteiro was on hand to bag a late winner for Tite’s side.
Botafogo 2 – Mogi Mirim 0 (Campeonato Paulista, March 9, 2013) Botafogo beat Mogi Mirim 2-0 thanks to a pair of Nunes penalties.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi