Corinthians beat Ituano 3-2; Mogi Mirim pay the penalty at Botafogo
- March 9, 2013
Corinthians 3 – Ituano FC 2 (Campeonato Paulista, March 9, 2013) Corinthians took a 17th minute lead through Edenilson, although it did not last long thanks to Cleber’s equaliser for Ituano. Guilherme and Luciano then traded goals as the two sides went to the halftime break locked at 2-2. A chance for Corinthians arrived when they won a penalty, and although Qatari Emerson Sheik missed the spot-kick, Felipe Monteiro was on hand to bag a late winner for Tite’s side.
Botafogo 2 – Mogi Mirim 0 (Campeonato Paulista, March 9, 2013) Botafogo beat Mogi Mirim 2-0 thanks to a pair of Nunes penalties.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...