Fluminense stay top after 2-2 Gremio draw; Wins for Coritiba, Palmeiras, Cruzeiro & Figueirense
- October 17, 2012
Fluminense 2 – Gremio 2 (Campeonato Brasileiro, October 17, 2012) Fluminense were held at home by 10-man Gremio, who took the lead through Elano on 55 minutes but saw Junior Digao equalise just four minutes later. Rafael Sobis (63) then put the home side in front before Marcelo Moreno was sent off within seconds of coming on as a substitute, but the 10 men snatched a point in the closing stages through Ze Roberto.
Coritiba 2 – Nautico 1 (Campeonato Brasileiro, October 17, 2012) Coritiba beat Nautico Recife 2-1 thanks to a second-minute own-goal from Rafael Berger and Deivid’s strike before half-time, with Kieza scoring the visitors’ consolation.
Bahia 0 – Palmeiras 1 (Campeonato Brasileiro, October 17, 2012) Carlos Betinho scored the only goal after 20 minutes.
Internacional 2 – Figueirense 3 (Campeonato Brasileiro, October 17, 2012) Lowly Figueirense twice came from behind to claim a memorable win at Internacional, who took the lead through Pelentier Dagoberto after 39 minutes. Aloisio Dos Santos equalised on the stroke of half-time, but substitute Rafael Moura put Internacional back in front with 20 minutes remaining. However, Pinto Roni made it 2-2 on 88 minutes and Aloisio snatched the winner with his second of the game in the dying seconds.
Cruzeiro 2 – Corinthians 0 (Campeonato Brasileiro, October 17, 2012) Cruzeiro had a comfortable 2-0 home win over Corinthians, with Anselmo Ramon (21) and Alejandro Martinuccio (61) getting the goals.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi