- Full Time DEVILS predict the Manchester United starting line-up against Hull [Video]
- Wigan owner Dave Whelan charged by FA over antisemitic and racist remarks
- Class! Valencia prepare for Barcelona match with keepy-uppie rondo game in training [Video]
- Worries grow for Brazil legend Pele as he’s moved to special care unit in Sao Paolo hospital
- Universitario concede in stoppage time after goalkeeper goes to opposition box for corner
Barnsley 1 – Hull 1: Long on target as Tigers are held
Shane Long broke the deadlock for last season’s FA Cup finalists Hull.
The Irish international striker opened two minutes after the restart as he charged down Barnsley keeper Adam Davies’ attempted clearance following Lewin Nyatanga’s misplaced pass back to his goalkeeper.
Conor Hourihane levelled for Barnsley 10 minutes later when he capitalised on a mistake from Eldin Jakupovic after Hull’s replacement keeper misjudged the flight of a long ball.
Hull’s next match is against Trecin in the Europa League on Thursday.
- Updated: July 27, 2014