Austria Vienna’s Alexander Gorgon scored after 15 seconds in the derby v Rapid [Video]
- August 25, 2014
It was a weekend of rapid fast goals in world football.
In Germany the Bundesliga’s fastest ever goal was set by Bayer Leverkusen’s Karim Bellarabi who scored against Borussia Dortmund after just 9 seconds.
In Mexico, Santos’ striker Andres Renteria scored after 12 seconds against Atlas, while in the big game in Austria over the weekend, the Wiener derby, Austria Vienna scored after just 15 seconds.
The goal came from the first attack straight from the kick-off, as Rapid’s defence failed to stop Austria from rushing towards their box.
The ball eventually fell for Austria on the left side of the box, where the balled was drilled a low at goal, parried by the keeper, and Alexander Gorgon bundled in the rebound.
The match finished 2-2.
Grab a £30 Free Bet!
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get a 100% Bonus up to £30 Free!
Open a new account with SkyBet & Get a Welcome bonus Of Up To £30 Free!
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...