- Man United & Liverpool target Memphis Depay is eccentric & doesn’t talk to the media [Talksport Audio]
- Angry Flamengo player gives ref incredibly hard handshake after 1-0 defeat to Vasco [GIF]
- Close up footage of the tension on Barcelona’s bench during the win over Valencia [Video]
- Robin van Persie made his Man United return for the U21s v Leicester [Individual highlights]
- Russian international Ivan Novoseltsev proposes to his girlfriend on the pitch at full time [Video]
Austria Vienna’s Alexander Gorgon scored after 15 seconds in the derby v Rapid [Video]
- August 25, 2014
It was a weekend of rapid fast goals in world football.
In Germany the Bundesliga’s fastest ever goal was set by Bayer Leverkusen’s Karim Bellarabi who scored against Borussia Dortmund after just 9 seconds.
In Mexico, Santos’ striker Andres Renteria scored after 12 seconds against Atlas, while in the big game in Austria over the weekend, the Wiener derby, Austria Vienna scored after just 15 seconds.
The goal came from the first attack straight from the kick-off, as Rapid’s defence failed to stop Austria from rushing towards their box.
The ball eventually fell for Austria on the left side of the box, where the balled was drilled a low at goal, parried by the keeper, and Alexander Gorgon bundled in the rebound.
The match finished 2-2.
Grab a £30 Free Bet!
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get a 100% Bonus up to £30 Free!
Open a new account with SkyBet & Get a Welcome bonus Of Up To £30 Free!