- Due to Modric’s stem cell treatment & Arsenal’s interest, Lucas Silva might not go to Real Madrid [Marca]
- Adam Lallana’s impressive individual highlights from Liverpool’s 3-1 win over Bournemouth [Video]
- Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho asked if Chelsea can win the quadruple [talkSPORT audio]
- Skills! Man City’s Stevan Jovetic posts video doing kick-ups with an American football [Video]
- Autopsy reveals JS Kabylie’s Albert Ebosse was murdered in Algeria. Not killed by a thrown projectile
Austria Vienna’s Alexander Gorgon scored after 15 seconds in the derby v Rapid [Video]
It was a weekend of rapid fast goals in world football.
In Germany the Bundesliga’s fastest ever goal was set by Bayer Leverkusen’s Karim Bellarabi who scored against Borussia Dortmund after just 9 seconds.
In Mexico, Santos’ striker Andres Renteria scored after 12 seconds against Atlas, while in the big game in Austria over the weekend, the Wiener derby, Austria Vienna scored after just 15 seconds.
The goal came from the first attack straight from the kick-off, as Rapid’s defence failed to stop Austria from rushing towards their box.
The ball eventually fell for Austria on the left side of the box, where the balled was drilled a low at goal, parried by the keeper, and Alexander Gorgon bundled in the rebound.
The match finished 2-2.
Grab a £30 Free Bet!
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get a 100% Bonus up to £30 Free!
Open a new account with SkyBet & Get a Welcome bonus Of Up To £30 Free!
- Updated: August 25, 2014