Austria Vienna’s Alexander Gorgon scored after 15 seconds in the derby v Rapid [Video]
- August 25, 2014
It was a weekend of rapid fast goals in world football.
In Germany the Bundesliga’s fastest ever goal was set by Bayer Leverkusen’s Karim Bellarabi who scored against Borussia Dortmund after just 9 seconds.
In Mexico, Santos’ striker Andres Renteria scored after 12 seconds against Atlas, while in the big game in Austria over the weekend, the Wiener derby, Austria Vienna scored after just 15 seconds.
The goal came from the first attack straight from the kick-off, as Rapid’s defence failed to stop Austria from rushing towards their box.
The ball eventually fell for Austria on the left side of the box, where the balled was drilled a low at goal, parried by the keeper, and Alexander Gorgon bundled in the rebound.
The match finished 2-2.
Grab a £30 Free Bet!
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get a 100% Bonus up to £30 Free!
Open a new account with SkyBet & Get a Welcome bonus Of Up To £30 Free!
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]