Atletico Rafaela beat Argentinos Juniors 5-3; Racing sink San Lorenzo as their goalie scores
- September 29, 2012
Atletico Rafaela 5 – Argentinos Juniors 3 (Primera Division, September 29, 2012) Cesar Carignano scored a hat-trick as Atletico Rafaela came away from a sea-saw game against Argentinos Juniors with a 5-3 win. Carignano’s first two, including a seventh-minute penalty, sandwiched a strike from Gaspar Iniguez and sent Atletico into the break 2-1 up. Goals from Marcos Figueroa and Juan Luis Anangono within 10 minutes of the restart put the visitors 3-2 ahead, but two strikes from Fabricio Fontanini (58, 70) and Carignano’s third five minutes later ensured Atletico took the points.
Racing Club 4 – San Lorenzo 0 (Primera Division, September 29, 2012) Goalkeeper Sebastian Saja opened the scoring from the penalty spot against his old club and Javier Campora netted the third in the 63rd minute, but it was two own goals, from Santiago Gentiletti (50) and Gonzalo Prosperi (78), and two red cards which did much of the damage.
All Boys 2 – Lanus 1 (Primera Division, September 29, 2012) Ivan Borghello’s 29th-minute strike and Angel Vildozo’s penalty after 65 minutes saw All Boys come from behind to beat Lanus 2-1.
Godoy Cruz 1 – Estudiantes 0 (Primera Division, September 29, 2012) Mauro Obolo’s goal in the 67th minute gave Godoy Cruz a 1-0 win over Estudiantes.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi