Arsenal shoot down San Martin 3-2; All Boys get the edge over Rafaela
- March 18, 2013
Arsenal Sarandi 3 – San Martin 2 (Clausura, March 18, 2013) First half goals from Victor Cuesta and Julio Cesar Furch looked to have put the home team in the driving seat, but the visitors were back on level terms within six minutes of the restart thanks to Christian Alvarez’s penalty and Humberto Osorio’s equaliser. Lisandro Lopez had the final word to lift his side to fifth place in the standings and deny the opposition what would have been only their fourth point of the campaign.
All Boys 2 – Atletico Rafaela 1 (Clausura, March 18, 2013) Two goals in as many minutes towards the end of the first half, from Angel Vildozo and Ivan Borghello, put the hosts in the ascendancy before Fernando Sanchez’s 70th-minute red card ensured a nervy ending. Sanchez was sent off for a second bookable offence after a needless handball inside his penalty area and Juan Eluchans converted the resulting spot-kick, but Atletico could make no further inroads despite their man advantage.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi