Arsenal shoot down San Martin 3-2; All Boys get the edge over Rafaela
- March 18, 2013
Arsenal Sarandi 3 – San Martin 2 (Clausura, March 18, 2013) First half goals from Victor Cuesta and Julio Cesar Furch looked to have put the home team in the driving seat, but the visitors were back on level terms within six minutes of the restart thanks to Christian Alvarez’s penalty and Humberto Osorio’s equaliser. Lisandro Lopez had the final word to lift his side to fifth place in the standings and deny the opposition what would have been only their fourth point of the campaign.
All Boys 2 – Atletico Rafaela 1 (Clausura, March 18, 2013) Two goals in as many minutes towards the end of the first half, from Angel Vildozo and Ivan Borghello, put the hosts in the ascendancy before Fernando Sanchez’s 70th-minute red card ensured a nervy ending. Sanchez was sent off for a second bookable offence after a needless handball inside his penalty area and Juan Eluchans converted the resulting spot-kick, but Atletico could make no further inroads despite their man advantage.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...