Agbonlahor awakens to lead Villa past Man City after extra-time
- September 25, 2012
Aston Villa 4 – Manchester City 2 (AET) (Extended Highlights) (Capital One Cup, September 25th, 2012) Mario Balotelli gave a strong City side the lead after 27 minutes but Villa drew level thanks to an own goal by old boy Gareth Barry with little more than half an hour remaining. Aleksandar Kolarov restored the hosts’ lead five minutes later before Villa leveled after 70 minutes through Gabriel Agbonlahor. Charles N’Zogbia scored six minutes into the first extra period with a low shot from close range before Agbonlahor then sealed victory with a fine strike two minutes from the end.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...