Agbonlahor awakens to lead Villa past Man City after extra-time
- September 25, 2012
Aston Villa 4 – Manchester City 2 (AET) (Extended Highlights) (Capital One Cup, September 25th, 2012) Mario Balotelli gave a strong City side the lead after 27 minutes but Villa drew level thanks to an own goal by old boy Gareth Barry with little more than half an hour remaining. Aleksandar Kolarov restored the hosts’ lead five minutes later before Villa leveled after 70 minutes through Gabriel Agbonlahor. Charles N’Zogbia scored six minutes into the first extra period with a low shot from close range before Agbonlahor then sealed victory with a fine strike two minutes from the end.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi