- Paddy Crerand analysis of Aston Villa 1 – Man United 1 [Facebook video]
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez has the 4th most assists for Barcelona in 2014, Chelsea’s Cesc is 5th [Graphic]
- Death beater & heart defibrillator wearer Daniel Engelbrecht scored another winner in Germany [Video]
- Man United fan says club shouldn’t have sold Welbeck to Arsenal after Villa draw [Full Time Devils]
- Ander Herrera celebrates Falcao goal & posts injury update on Instagram
Zlatan Ibrahimovic stars as a sweaty, intense wild hunter in the Swedish snow for a new Volvo campaign [Videos]
Volvo are now positioning their car brand in alignment with the myth of Zlatan Ibrahimovic as a sweaty, intense wild hunter in the Swedish snow.
Ahead of a brand new commercial starring Sweden’s leading footballer set for a January 25th release, Volvo have issued four shorts clips from their upcoming promotion with the PSG striker at the forefront.
Volvo released the videos with the following blurb:
Volvo is part of a global world. Still, it is in Sweden that we find comfort, strength and inspiration. And we share our love for Sweden with one of our greatest: Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Together with Zlatan, we celebrate Sweden.
Watch the four Zlatan-Volvo videos below.
- Updated: January 22, 2014