- Cute! Angel Di Maria’s wife & daughter post Instagram pic showing their Man United love
- Scenes! Bayern Munich’s amazing away fans partying in unison at Man City [Fan Cam]
- QUITTER! Roy Keane ‘relinquished his role’ as Aston Villa assistant manager
- Wenger on Arsenal injuries: Szczesny hasn’t trained, Arteta out, Sanogo ‘problems’ & Welbeck knock
- Why Lionel Messi’s records don’t really matter, it’s about the way he plays football [Ray Hudson Raw]
Zlatan Ibrahimovic stars as a sweaty, intense wild hunter in the Swedish snow for a new Volvo campaign [Videos]
Volvo are now positioning their car brand in alignment with the myth of Zlatan Ibrahimovic as a sweaty, intense wild hunter in the Swedish snow.
Ahead of a brand new commercial starring Sweden’s leading footballer set for a January 25th release, Volvo have issued four shorts clips from their upcoming promotion with the PSG striker at the forefront.
Volvo released the videos with the following blurb:
Volvo is part of a global world. Still, it is in Sweden that we find comfort, strength and inspiration. And we share our love for Sweden with one of our greatest: Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Together with Zlatan, we celebrate Sweden.
Watch the four Zlatan-Volvo videos below.
- Updated: January 22, 2014