Zlatan Ibrahimovic stars as a sweaty, intense wild hunter in the Swedish snow for a new Volvo campaign [Videos]
- January 22, 2014
Volvo are now positioning their car brand in alignment with the myth of Zlatan Ibrahimovic as a sweaty, intense wild hunter in the Swedish snow.
Ahead of a brand new commercial starring Sweden’s leading footballer set for a January 25th release, Volvo have issued four shorts clips from their upcoming promotion with the PSG striker at the forefront.
Volvo released the videos with the following blurb:
Volvo is part of a global world. Still, it is in Sweden that we find comfort, strength and inspiration. And we share our love for Sweden with one of our greatest: Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Together with Zlatan, we celebrate Sweden.
Watch the four Zlatan-Volvo videos below.
Watch Sepp Blatter quit as FIFA President
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]