Zlatan Ibrahimovic romances two pretty ladies in a new Nivea Men advert in France [Video]
- February 6, 2014
Zlatan Ibrahimovic is really cashing in with the commercials at the moment.
Days after the PSG superstar striker caused uproar in Sweden with a controversial new advert for Volvo, Zlatan has now turned out in a new advert for Nivea Men with a collection of his PSG teammates.
The ridiculous commercial starts with Zlatan, Blaise Matuidi, Thiago Silva, Salvatore Sirigu and Maxwell jogging through the streets of Paris with the PSG training gear, went they pass a blonde and a brunette was are stopped in their tracks.
Then some dodgy French waiter gets involves, and Zlatan ends up making eye contact and a “call me” gesture to the women.
See how Zlatan Ibrahimovic romanced two pretty ladies in a brand new Nivea Men below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]