Zlatan Ibrahimovic romances two pretty ladies in a new Nivea Men advert in France [Video]
Zlatan Ibrahimovic is really cashing in with the commercials at the moment.
Days after the PSG superstar striker caused uproar in Sweden with a controversial new advert for Volvo, Zlatan has now turned out in a new advert for Nivea Men with a collection of his PSG teammates.
The ridiculous commercial starts with Zlatan, Blaise Matuidi, Thiago Silva, Salvatore Sirigu and Maxwell jogging through the streets of Paris with the PSG training gear, went they pass a blonde and a brunette was are stopped in their tracks.
Then some dodgy French waiter gets involves, and Zlatan ends up making eye contact and a “call me” gesture to the women.
See how Zlatan Ibrahimovic romanced two pretty ladies in a brand new Nivea Men below.
Watch Live Stream
- Julian Draxler could be playing for PSG when they face Arsenal in the Champions LeagueAugust 29, 2016
- PSG set for an enormous late bid for Wolfsburg’s Julian Draxler [Kicker]August 29, 2016
- Juventus close to signing Blaise Matuidi from PSG for €34m [L’Equipe]August 24, 2016
- PSG’s Lucas Moura & Serge Aurier celebrate with game of Rock, Paper Scissors (Video)August 22, 2016
- Man United release #ZlatanTime – the story so far… (Video)August 30, 2016
- 12 of 14 Man United players celebrate late Hull win on InstagramAugust 28, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic top FPL GW3 captain above Sergio Aguero. Mavericks pick Chelsea starAugust 27, 2016
- FPL GW3: Time for a double transfer & #alwayscaptainAgueroAugust 25, 2016