Zlatan Ibrahimovic romances two pretty ladies in a new Nivea Men advert in France [Video]
- February 6, 2014
Zlatan Ibrahimovic is really cashing in with the commercials at the moment.
Days after the PSG superstar striker caused uproar in Sweden with a controversial new advert for Volvo, Zlatan has now turned out in a new advert for Nivea Men with a collection of his PSG teammates.
The ridiculous commercial starts with Zlatan, Blaise Matuidi, Thiago Silva, Salvatore Sirigu and Maxwell jogging through the streets of Paris with the PSG training gear, went they pass a blonde and a brunette was are stopped in their tracks.
Then some dodgy French waiter gets involves, and Zlatan ends up making eye contact and a “call me” gesture to the women.
See how Zlatan Ibrahimovic romanced two pretty ladies in a brand new Nivea Men below.
- “Missing” Angel Di Maria posters spotted in Manchester ahead of Man United ...
- Matteo Darmian’s impressive individual highlights for Man United v PSG (Video)
- Watch Louis van Gaal bat away questions about Angel Di Maria at his latest Man United p...
- Man United’s Luke Shaw sent 3 PSG players to the floor with quick cutback (Video)
- Man United fan slams Phil Jones & Daley Blind at CB after 2-0 defeat to PSG (Video)
- Man United boss LVG was in top form discussing Angel Di Maria after PSG defeat [Tweets]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi