- Chelsea’s Jose Mourinho explains how his wife convinced him not to take the England job [Video]
- Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho tells brilliant new story about Liverpool’s Mario Balotelli [Video]
- Andre Schurrle rules out speculation linking him with a move away from Chelsea
- Man United star Juan Mata praises Radamel Falcao & Real Madrid in latest blog post
- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers says performance v Arsenal was better than 5-1 win last year [Video]
Zlatan Ibrahimovic romances two pretty ladies in a new Nivea Men advert in France [Video]
Zlatan Ibrahimovic is really cashing in with the commercials at the moment.
Days after the PSG superstar striker caused uproar in Sweden with a controversial new advert for Volvo, Zlatan has now turned out in a new advert for Nivea Men with a collection of his PSG teammates.
The ridiculous commercial starts with Zlatan, Blaise Matuidi, Thiago Silva, Salvatore Sirigu and Maxwell jogging through the streets of Paris with the PSG training gear, went they pass a blonde and a brunette was are stopped in their tracks.
Then some dodgy French waiter gets involves, and Zlatan ends up making eye contact and a “call me” gesture to the women.
See how Zlatan Ibrahimovic romanced two pretty ladies in a brand new Nivea Men below.
- Updated: February 6, 2014