Zlatan Ibrahimovic romances two pretty ladies in a new Nivea Men advert in France [Video]
Zlatan Ibrahimovic is really cashing in with the commercials at the moment.
Days after the PSG superstar striker caused uproar in Sweden with a controversial new advert for Volvo, Zlatan has now turned out in a new advert for Nivea Men with a collection of his PSG teammates.
The ridiculous commercial starts with Zlatan, Blaise Matuidi, Thiago Silva, Salvatore Sirigu and Maxwell jogging through the streets of Paris with the PSG training gear, went they pass a blonde and a brunette was are stopped in their tracks.
Then some dodgy French waiter gets involves, and Zlatan ends up making eye contact and a “call me” gesture to the women.
See how Zlatan Ibrahimovic romanced two pretty ladies in a brand new Nivea Men below.
Watch Live Stream
- Huge: Zlatan Ibrahimovic gives press conference & responds to Man United speculationMay 26th, 2016
- N’Golo Kante rejects new Leicester deal, Arsenal remain favourites [La Parisien]May 25th, 2016
- Leaked: Man United’s reported astronomical contract offer to Zlatan Ibrahimovic [Goal]May 24th, 2016
- PSG publish video of Man United target Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s best & funniest moments (V...May 24th, 2016
- Man United-bound Zlatan Ibrahimovic rejects offer from Tottenham [Di Marzio]May 27th, 2016
- Man United to use Zlatan Ibrahimovic as bait as they try to sign an Inter Milan star [Times]May 26th, 2016
- Man United’s club store stops a Swede putting Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s name on a shirt (V...May 26th, 2016
- Man United fans believe Zlatan Ibrahimovic is a done deal after today’s presser [Tweets]May 26th, 2016