Zlatan Ibrahimovic romances two pretty ladies in a new Nivea Men advert in France [Video]
Zlatan Ibrahimovic is really cashing in with the commercials at the moment.
Days after the PSG superstar striker caused uproar in Sweden with a controversial new advert for Volvo, Zlatan has now turned out in a new advert for Nivea Men with a collection of his PSG teammates.
The ridiculous commercial starts with Zlatan, Blaise Matuidi, Thiago Silva, Salvatore Sirigu and Maxwell jogging through the streets of Paris with the PSG training gear, went they pass a blonde and a brunette was are stopped in their tracks.
Then some dodgy French waiter gets involves, and Zlatan ends up making eye contact and a “call me” gesture to the women.
See how Zlatan Ibrahimovic romanced two pretty ladies in a brand new Nivea Men below.
Watch Live Stream
- Marco Verratti says he will stay at PSG until they win the Champions League [Le Parisien]July 30, 2016
- Meunier at the double as PSG ease past Real Madrid 3-1 (Videos)July 28, 2016
- Blaise Matuidi linked to a variety of clubs including Man United & Chelsea [L’Equipe]July 26, 2016
- Linked to Man United, Blaise Matuidi is open to leaving PSG [Le Parisien]July 25, 2016
- Watch Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s debut highlights for Man United v Galatasaray (Video)July 30, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic talked about Paul Pogba joining Man United on Swedish TV (Video)July 30, 2016
- All 5 Manchester United goals v Galatasaray (Official videos)July 30, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic loved Marcus Rashford’s pace to win Man United penalty (Video)July 30, 2016