Zlatan Ibrahimovic romances two pretty ladies in a new Nivea Men advert in France [Video]
Zlatan Ibrahimovic is really cashing in with the commercials at the moment.
Days after the PSG superstar striker caused uproar in Sweden with a controversial new advert for Volvo, Zlatan has now turned out in a new advert for Nivea Men with a collection of his PSG teammates.
The ridiculous commercial starts with Zlatan, Blaise Matuidi, Thiago Silva, Salvatore Sirigu and Maxwell jogging through the streets of Paris with the PSG training gear, went they pass a blonde and a brunette was are stopped in their tracks.
Then some dodgy French waiter gets involves, and Zlatan ends up making eye contact and a “call me” gesture to the women.
See how Zlatan Ibrahimovic romanced two pretty ladies in a brand new Nivea Men below.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal fans celebrate as the Gunners finally finish 1st in their Champions League group [Tweets]December 6, 2016
- PSG are unhappy with Angel Di Maria’s form and detached attitude [L’Equipe]December 5, 2016
- Man United old boy & Arsenal star plot moves to the Santiago Bernabeu [Marca]November 30, 2016
- Fake story: PSG deny viral reports suggesting they donated €40m to ChapecoenseNovember 29, 2016
- It will be cold: Zlatan Ibrahimovic previews Zorya v Man UnitedDecember 8, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic will be impressed with Man United teammate Fosu-Mensah’s reading habitsDecember 7, 2016
- Did Zlatan Ibrahimovic dope? Man United star has court date setDecember 6, 2016
- Man United’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic has now scored against 8 of his former 9 managersDecember 5, 2016