Zlatan Ibrahimovic romances two pretty ladies in a new Nivea Men advert in France [Video]
- February 6, 2014
Zlatan Ibrahimovic is really cashing in with the commercials at the moment.
Days after the PSG superstar striker caused uproar in Sweden with a controversial new advert for Volvo, Zlatan has now turned out in a new advert for Nivea Men with a collection of his PSG teammates.
The ridiculous commercial starts with Zlatan, Blaise Matuidi, Thiago Silva, Salvatore Sirigu and Maxwell jogging through the streets of Paris with the PSG training gear, went they pass a blonde and a brunette was are stopped in their tracks.
Then some dodgy French waiter gets involves, and Zlatan ends up making eye contact and a “call me” gesture to the women.
See how Zlatan Ibrahimovic romanced two pretty ladies in a brand new Nivea Men below.
- Everton fans react to reports claiming PSG had £20m bid for Seamus Coleman rejected (Tw...
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s return with PSG causes Malmö’s website to crash
- Twitter Banter: PSG remind Real Madrid of the last time they met in Europe
- PSG star Zlatan Ibrahimovic hints at move back to Malmö on social media
- Arsene Wenger has never been interested in Edinson Cavani [Canal +]
- Arsenal weigh up a late bid for PSG striker Edinson Cavani [Mirror]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...