Zlatan Ibrahimovic FAILS with another audacious overhead kick in PSG’s defeat at St Etienne
- November 28, 2012
L’Equipe reported yesterday that Zlatan Ibrahimovic apparently told his PSG team mates at half-time of their 4-0 win over Troyes on Saturday that they were “playing worse than his sons”.
His sons are 6 and 4 years old. Zlatan’s notorious angry demeanour was unlikely to be very calm after PSG were dumped out of the Coupe de la Ligue on penalties by St Etienne on Tuesday evening.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic is no stranger to acrobatic efforts and the super Swedish striker tried another one during PSG’s second defeat to Les Verts this campaign.
As far as we can tell, this may well have been Zlatan’s first audacious acrobatic overhead kick since that famous goal v England just two weeks ago.
It was though unfortunately, a pretty spectacular FAIL.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”263262″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi