- Atletico Madrid’s equaliser at Bilbao, scored by Griezmann, was a quality team goal!
- Man United superfan Andy Tate stars in hilarious new BT Sport advert [Video]
- Had Arsenal not dropped 11 points from winning positions…
- The best goals from Spain in 2014 ft. Bale, Ronaldo, Messi, James Rodriguez & more [Video]
- Mad! Man United’s Angel Di Maria is 2nd in the La Liga assists chart for 2014 [Graphic]
Zlatan Ibrahimovic FAILS with another audacious overhead kick in PSG’s defeat at St Etienne
L’Equipe reported yesterday that Zlatan Ibrahimovic apparently told his PSG team mates at half-time of their 4-0 win over Troyes on Saturday that they were “playing worse than his sons”.
His sons are 6 and 4 years old. Zlatan’s notorious angry demeanour was unlikely to be very calm after PSG were dumped out of the Coupe de la Ligue on penalties by St Etienne on Tuesday evening.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic is no stranger to acrobatic efforts and the super Swedish striker tried another one during PSG’s second defeat to Les Verts this campaign.
As far as we can tell, this may well have been Zlatan’s first audacious acrobatic overhead kick since that famous goal v England just two weeks ago.
It was though unfortunately, a pretty spectacular FAIL.
- Updated: November 28, 2012