Zlatan Ibrahimovic FAILS with another audacious overhead kick in PSG’s defeat at St Etienne
- November 28, 2012
L’Equipe reported yesterday that Zlatan Ibrahimovic apparently told his PSG team mates at half-time of their 4-0 win over Troyes on Saturday that they were “playing worse than his sons”.
His sons are 6 and 4 years old. Zlatan’s notorious angry demeanour was unlikely to be very calm after PSG were dumped out of the Coupe de la Ligue on penalties by St Etienne on Tuesday evening.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic is no stranger to acrobatic efforts and the super Swedish striker tried another one during PSG’s second defeat to Les Verts this campaign.
As far as we can tell, this may well have been Zlatan’s first audacious acrobatic overhead kick since that famous goal v England just two weeks ago.
It was though unfortunately, a pretty spectacular FAIL.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”263262″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...