Zlatan Ibrahimovic explodes on camera at Leonardo during PSG title celebrations at Lyon
- May 12, 2013
This has to be one of the most bizarre “celebrations” ever seen in a victorious team’s dressing room.
PSG secured the Ligue 1 title on Sunday evening, thanks to a 1-0 win at Lyon, courtesy of a Jeremy Menez goal.
For Zlatan Ibrahimovic it was an incredible 10th title in the past 11 seasons as the Super Swede once again proved that he is a sure fire thing when it comes to silverware.
It wasn’t all sweetness and light though as Ibrahimovic embarked on an almighty row with PSG sporting director Leonardo.
The former Brazilian midfielder has been in the news for his role in allegedly haranguing the referee after last week’s draw with Valenciennes.
Zlatan was reportedly upset with Leonardo that the press had been allowed into the PSG dressing room after securing their first Ligue 1 title in 19 years.
It was a glimpse into what it is like to be on the receiving end of a Zlatan Ibrahimovic blast!
UPDATE: It has since been reported that Zlatan’s outburst was sparked by a demand for the Swede to take a random doping test during the PSG celebrations.
Intriguingly, both Leonardo and Ibrahimovic were speaking in second languages and you can be sure this will ratchet up the rumours that Zlatan could be leaving PSG this summer.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi