- Kevin Strootman to Manchester United is on after AS Roma exit from Champions League [ESPN]
- FA ban Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli for one game and fine him £25,000 for Instagram post
- Arsenal appear to be out of the race for Paulo Dybala as Palermo’s £31m valuation is too high
- Man United players sign the head of a brave girl suffering from leukaemia after she lost her hair
- Park Ji-Sung given hero’s reception at PSV before crowd accidentally set banner on fire [Videos]
Zlatan Ibrahimovic does keepy-uppies in Hell in a brand new Nike advert [Video]
— Zlatan Ibrahimović (@Ibra_official) March 10, 2014
Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Nike have got together on Monday to launch a new campaign titled #DareToZlatan.
The advertising campaign has been fuelled by a series of tweets from Zlatan, together with a brand new Nike video set in Hell.
In the video Zlatan is seen doing a few keepy-uppies, before launching into a scissors-kick and then finishing off the ad by putting on sunglasses and flashing a cheeky grin.
Watch the video below.
- Updated: March 10, 2014