Zlatan Ibrahimovic bags 2 goals; Boards flight to Sarajevo to grant a dying child’s wish to meet him
- October 2, 2013
Zlatan Ibrahimovic sometimes splits public opinion but you can’t help but love him for the story that was broken during PSG’s Champions League game this evening.
Ibrahimovich netted 2 goals in PSG’s 3-0 win over Benfica and was involved in the other goal too.
An 8 year old boy in Sarajevo, Bosnia has a month to live and his idol is the Swedish superstar Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
The young boy Hajrudin Kamenjas has met Stuttgart striker Vedad Ibisevic but his final wish is to meet the enigmatic PSG striker.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic will reportedly fly to Sarajevo after the game to meet the young boy.
- Matuidi & Zlatan guide PSG to comfortable win over Man United (Highlights)
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic finished an excellent team move for PSG 2nd v Man United (videos)
- PSG’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic discusses Man United links & bad relationship with ...
- Brave Boy: Adrien Rabiot insults PSG teammate Zlatan Ibrahimovic with ‘Son of a...
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic calls Cristiano Ronaldo ‘good’ in a word association gam...
- Adrian Mutu tells a comedy story about a Zlatan Ibrahimovic nightmare at Juventus [Cost...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi