Zlatan Ibrahimovic bags 2 goals; Boards flight to Sarajevo to grant a dying child’s wish to meet him
- October 2, 2013
Zlatan Ibrahimovic sometimes splits public opinion but you can’t help but love him for the story that was broken during PSG’s Champions League game this evening.
Ibrahimovich netted 2 goals in PSG’s 3-0 win over Benfica and was involved in the other goal too.
An 8 year old boy in Sarajevo, Bosnia has a month to live and his idol is the Swedish superstar Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
The young boy Hajrudin Kamenjas has met Stuttgart striker Vedad Ibisevic but his final wish is to meet the enigmatic PSG striker.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic will reportedly fly to Sarajevo after the game to meet the young boy.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s return with PSG causes Malmö’s website to crash
- PSG star Zlatan Ibrahimovic hints at move back to Malmö on social media
- Joker: PSG striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic reads out some incredible ‘Zlatan FactsR...
- Paul Scholes: Man United should buy Zlatan Ibrahimovic (video)
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic completely destroys Man United & Arsenal in hilarious talkSport...
- Silvio Berlusconi: Arsenal and Man United target Zlatan Ibrahimovic will move to Italy
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...