Zlatan Ibrahimovic bags 2 goals; Boards flight to Sarajevo to grant a dying child’s wish to meet him
- October 2, 2013
Zlatan Ibrahimovic sometimes splits public opinion but you can’t help but love him for the story that was broken during PSG’s Champions League game this evening.
Ibrahimovich netted 2 goals in PSG’s 3-0 win over Benfica and was involved in the other goal too.
An 8 year old boy in Sarajevo, Bosnia has a month to live and his idol is the Swedish superstar Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
The young boy Hajrudin Kamenjas has met Stuttgart striker Vedad Ibisevic but his final wish is to meet the enigmatic PSG striker.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic will reportedly fly to Sarajevo after the game to meet the young boy.
- John Guidetti gave a crazy interview after Sweden U21s smashed Denmark [video]
- Cologne Wars: Cristiano Ronaldo & Zlatan Ibrahimovic reveal plans for signature fr...
- PSG striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic creates a Spotify playlist. Starts with a tune titled ...
- The 2 Swedish mascots & their priceless reactions to meeting Zlatan Ibrahimovic [v...
- Real Madrid would sell Cristiano Ronaldo to PSG £87m, PSG need Zlatan Ibrahimovic to le...
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic open to AC Milan return, PSG discussions imminent [Di Marzio]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi