- Alexis Sanchez opens up about life in London – “I’m happy at Arsenal” [Latercera]
- Lukas Podolski posts celebratory team photo on the Arsenal bus after West Ham win [Instagram]
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger very pleased in post match interview after 2-1 win at West Ham
- Mauricio Pochettino: Spurs should’ve been given a penalty & no sympathy for Man United [Video]
- Man United boss Louis Van Gaal describes tired 2nd half as a “struggle for life” at Spurs [Video]
Zlatan Ibrahimovic bags 2 goals; Boards flight to Sarajevo to grant a dying child’s wish to meet him
Zlatan Ibrahimovic sometimes splits public opinion but you can’t help but love him for the story that was broken during PSG’s Champions League game this evening.
Ibrahimovich netted 2 goals in PSG’s 3-0 win over Benfica and was involved in the other goal too.
An 8 year old boy in Sarajevo, Bosnia has a month to live and his idol is the Swedish superstar Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
The young boy Hajrudin Kamenjas has met Stuttgart striker Vedad Ibisevic but his final wish is to meet the enigmatic PSG striker.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic will reportedly fly to Sarajevo after the game to meet the young boy.
- Updated: October 2, 2013