- Robinho pulls off awesome skill in charity match [video]
- Man United move for “transfer listed” Nemanja Vidic [Star Sunday]
- John Terry (34) to get a new £175k-a-week one year Chelsea deal [Star & Express]
- Arsenal set for 20m William Carvalho bid [Mail on Sunday]
- West Ham may lose Big Sam after the season & Irons may sell 20% to pay off debt [Telegraph]
Zlatan FAIL: Ibra badly caught in possesion, sulks on his knees, Montpellier break away to score
Zlatan’s hailed and decried in the same breath for being a ‘walking footballer’.
He displays nonchalance that would make a Rasta uneasy, and indeed has come in for stiff criticism for this from PSG fans, despite finishing as Ligue 1 top scorer last season.
Though it’s more often than not to his advantage, his casualness proved his undoing in PSG’s Ligue 1 opener tonight, as, having lost possession in the centre circle, he dropped to his knees in a stroppy sulk – and remained there while Montpellier broke up the field and scored!
He then pulled a classic Zlatan face, part ‘mea culpa’, part ‘don’t f—-king dare blame me for that!’
[gthumb id="342503" size="large" autoplay="1"]
- Updated: August 9, 2013