Fiorentina’s Giuseppe Rossi made a video during the Oscars sticking his finger up his girlfriend’s nose
- March 3, 2014
He may keep getting injured, but Giuseppe Rossi hasn’t lost his sense of humour.
Rossi, the former Manchester United striker, is currently on the sidelines for Fiorentina and Italy after damaging his right knee back in January, however the striker remains hopeful he can regain his fitness in time for the World Cup in Brazil.
Leaving footballing matters to one side though, on Sunday night the 27-year-old made a movie on his sofa with his girlfriend Jenna Sodano as the couple were enjoying the 2014 Oscars.
Titling their short video “dumb & dumber @beppe787 #oscars”, Rossi showed his sense of humour sticking his finger up his girlfriend’s nose.
Watch the Instagram video below.
- No Giuseppe Rossi! Fiorentina striker left out of Italy’s World Cup squad
- Italy striker Guiseppe Rossi speaks to ESPN about World Cup prospects and Mario Balotel...
- Gutted!!! Giuseppe Rossi appears to have seriously injured his knee for a third time
- Sassuolo 0 – Fiorentina 1
- Giuseppe Rossi brilliant lob for Fiorentina v Bologna
- 4-2! Giuseppe Rossi (Fiorentina) v Verona
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi