- Leo Messi writes tribute for ex Arsenal & Barcelona forward Thierry Henry on Facebook
- Brendan Rodgers praises Raheem Sterling & says Liverpool don’t have world class forwards [Video]
- Tottenham fans sing about Wembley after beating Newcastle 4-0 in QF [Video]
- Southampton preparing January move for Dutch Galatasaray star Wesley Sneijder [Mirror]
- Roy Keane confronted ex-Man United man Tom Cleverley over Aston Villa bust-up exit rumours [Sun]
Fiorentina’s Giuseppe Rossi made a video during the Oscars sticking his finger up his girlfriend’s nose
He may keep getting injured, but Giuseppe Rossi hasn’t lost his sense of humour.
Rossi, the former Manchester United striker, is currently on the sidelines for Fiorentina and Italy after damaging his right knee back in January, however the striker remains hopeful he can regain his fitness in time for the World Cup in Brazil.
Leaving footballing matters to one side though, on Sunday night the 27-year-old made a movie on his sofa with his girlfriend Jenna Sodano as the couple were enjoying the 2014 Oscars.
Titling their short video “dumb & dumber @beppe787 #oscars”, Rossi showed his sense of humour sticking his finger up his girlfriend’s nose.
Watch the Instagram video below.
- Updated: March 3, 2014