- Roberto Mancini dismisses reports Inter Milan are chasing Tottenham’s Aaron Lennon
- 19-year-old Davie Selke’s sweet curler for Werder Bremen v Borussia Dortmund [Official Video]
- Bad news for Liverpool. No team has finished higher than 6th having been 10th at Xmas [Graphic]
- Arsenal’s Yaya Sanogo a loan target for Crystal Palace in January [Mirror]
- Liverpool loanee Luis Alberto scored 27 seconds after coming on for Malaga v Elche [Video]
Youth Exploitation: Rio Ferdinand invites Adnan Januzaj to NBA game, has him sublminally advertise his ’5′ wares!
Media mogul Rio Ferdinand never misses a genuine opportunity.
With his burgeoning ’5′ media outlet, the Manchester United defender-entrepreneur is always on the look-out for innovative advertising techniques, and he’s found a perfect patsy in wide-eyed teammate Adnan Januzaj.
He invited the young Kosovan-Albanian along to an NBA game in Manchester tonight, and gave him a ’5′ hat to subliminally advertise his wares.
Then again we might just be being a bit cynical. Adnan is probably a loyal customer of the 5 brand.
- Updated: October 8, 2013