- Robin van Persie made his Man United return for the U21s v Leicester [Individual highlights]
- Russian international Ivan Novoseltsev proposes to his girlfriend on the pitch at full time [Video]
- Michael Owen doubles down on his belief that Liverpool’s Sterling is better than Arsenal’s Ozil [Video]
- Man United & Liverpool’s hopes to sign Memphis Depay complicated as Pep Guardiola reveals his hand
- Borussia Dortmund’s Marco Reus now faces a criminal record for driving without a licence [Bild]
Youth Exploitation: Rio Ferdinand invites Adnan Januzaj to NBA game, has him sublminally advertise his ‘5’ wares!
- October 8, 2013
Media mogul Rio Ferdinand never misses a genuine opportunity.
With his burgeoning ‘5’ media outlet, the Manchester United defender-entrepreneur is always on the look-out for innovative advertising techniques, and he’s found a perfect patsy in wide-eyed teammate Adnan Januzaj.
He invited the young Kosovan-Albanian along to an NBA game in Manchester tonight, and gave him a ‘5’ hat to subliminally advertise his wares.
Then again we might just be being a bit cynical. Adnan is probably a loyal customer of the 5 brand.