Youth Exploitation: Rio Ferdinand invites Adnan Januzaj to NBA game, has him sublminally advertise his ‘5’ wares!
- October 8, 2013
Media mogul Rio Ferdinand never misses a genuine opportunity.
With his burgeoning ‘5’ media outlet, the Manchester United defender-entrepreneur is always on the look-out for innovative advertising techniques, and he’s found a perfect patsy in wide-eyed teammate Adnan Januzaj.
He invited the young Kosovan-Albanian along to an NBA game in Manchester tonight, and gave him a ‘5’ hat to subliminally advertise his wares.
Then again we might just be being a bit cynical. Adnan is probably a loyal customer of the 5 brand.
- Everton close in on Man United forward Adnan Januzaj [Liverpool Echo]
- ‘Wait and see': Van Gaal refuses to rule out Januzaj loan after Aston Villa win (...
- ‘He had a lot of ball losses': Van Gaal critical of Januzaj despite scoring winni...
- Adnan Januzaj denies Sunderland loan, presents Daley Blind with MOTM Award (Video)
- Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal insists Adnan Januzaj is not for sale (Video)
- Deal off: Man United’s Adnan Januzaj tweets about reports linking him to Sunderla...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...