Youth Exploitation: Rio Ferdinand invites Adnan Januzaj to NBA game, has him sublminally advertise his ‘5’ wares!
Media mogul Rio Ferdinand never misses a genuine opportunity.
With his burgeoning ‘5’ media outlet, the Manchester United defender-entrepreneur is always on the look-out for innovative advertising techniques, and he’s found a perfect patsy in wide-eyed teammate Adnan Januzaj.
He invited the young Kosovan-Albanian along to an NBA game in Manchester tonight, and gave him a ‘5’ hat to subliminally advertise his wares.
Then again we might just be being a bit cynical. Adnan is probably a loyal customer of the 5 brand.
- Belgium coach Marc Wilmots backs Adnan Januzaj to take Bundesliga by storm (Quotes)
- Louis van Gaal: De Gea was my best player last year, I’m very happy he’s st...
- Watch individual highlights of Adnan Januzaj’s goalscoring Borussia Dortmund debu...
- Man United fans react to Adnan Januzaj scoring 18 minutes into Dortmund debut (Best Twe...
- Alex Ferguson laughs about Rafa Benitez’s ‘Facts’ rant on Morning Joe...
- Manchester United’s Anthony Martial ran length of the pitch for France like no bi...
- Anderson gets nostalgic for Manchester United days with several Instagram posts
- Pierluigi Collina offers his expert opinion on tackle that broke Luke Shaw’s leg
- Rio Ferdinand waxes lyrical about Manchester United sensation Anthony Martial (Video)
- Rio Ferdinand: English teams are way behind when it comes to squad depth (Video)
- Ex Man United defender Rio Ferdinand tells Chelsea to stick with Jose Mourinho (video)
- Rio Ferdinand responds to Fergie’s claim that he only had four world class players